View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations All

Chamus57
May 5th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Just wanted to say hi and kinda introduce myself. I just bought a 09 Ninja 250r SE. It is my first sport bike. I have 94 miles on it so far. It had 2 on it when i picked it up last Thursday. It would have more but the weather here has been rather nasty. I have been doing my best to break it in the right way but with so many different opinions it is hard to be sure i am doing it correctly. I have basically been keeping it below 9000rpms and varying between 6000 and 4000rpms with a lot of engine breaking. I have only gotten it up to 65mph so far and didn't stay at it for very long.

I just purchased some Add-ons for it and will be posting pictures of the after when they get here and i am done putting them on. I hope to do most of my own work on it but some of the things i would like to add seem a little daunting. I do plan to put on a complete exhaust when i get the coin and decide which one i want.

I hope to find some people to go on rides with in the Southeast seeing that i recently moved from Georgia to central Alabama and have not made many new friends yet. Anyway here are a couple pictures of the bike and me. I look forward to getting to know all of you and i am very glad there is a forum for 250r owners.

Ride Safe,
Chamus57

P.S. I named her Ani after my favorite artist Ani Difranco that i will be going to see at Bonnaroo, to bad they don't allow motorcycles but i can kinda see why.

BlueTyke
May 5th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Welcome to the boards!

Check out he members map I am sure we have a few folks from Alabama!

Snake
May 5th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Welcome good to have ya here.

Alex
May 5th, 2009, 02:41 PM
:welcome:

TnNinjaGirl
May 5th, 2009, 02:42 PM
So you are close to Manchester? Or wherever it is that Bonaroo is happening. There are some incredible sights in Sawanee. In face I've been meaning to make a trip over that way.

Welcome to the Jungle, have a nice stay ;)

Chamus57
May 5th, 2009, 02:57 PM
I am in Birmingham Al now moved from Acworth Ga. I have gone to 4 Bonnaroo Festivals. You are correct it is in Manchester TN. I haven't been to a lot of places in TN but i know Chattanooga fairly well. I have talked to a few people that have done The Dragon's Tail and hope to ride it very soon.

TnNinjaGirl
May 5th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Give me a shout next time you are in Chattanooga. I'm only about an hour away. The Dragon's Tail is worth the trip. Read around the forum and you can see how obsessed I am about it.

Chamus57
May 5th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Will do thanks.

ninjablk08
May 5th, 2009, 03:41 PM
welcome

noche_caliente
May 5th, 2009, 06:11 PM
welcome!

KJohnson21
May 5th, 2009, 10:12 PM
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=62&pictureid=1195

ninjabrewer
May 6th, 2009, 12:17 AM
welcome to the ninjette bunch. Glad to have another Southerner here.

nb