View Full Version : GTA riders for a 250/125 meet

Nemy
May 6th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Here's a link to a weekly meet that was continued from last year. Sundays at 10:00am in Vaughan and set to start up May 24. Let's see some ninjettes!

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?p=890369#post890369

patw
June 13th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Great ride today Nemy, hope you organize a few more like this throughout the summer.

Vids of the bikes and riders (Ninjette.org and GTAM members):

xTygwp4rMos

fZhdIgmGMiA

E5ayReK1tAE

Nemy
June 13th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Cool, thanks. Didn't know you had video going. Too bad none of us had a gopro camera :( otherwise we coulda filmed the scooter and van and post it for drivers to see what they shouldn't do when a group of bikes are behind them (aka drive less than the speed limit) :rolleyes:

LOL "dont swear this is going on youtube!" hahaha

patw
June 13th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Cool, thanks. Didn't know you had video going. Too bad none of us had a gopro camera :( otherwise we coulda filmed the scooter and van and post it for drivers to see what they shouldn't do when a group of bikes are behind them (aka drive less than the speed limit) :rolleyes:

Yeah that was painful... damn scooters :(

I also missed the porcupine who tried to kill a few of us. I love my Flip Video, but I don't think it's up to the task of doing action shots while we ride, unless I can find some creative way to mount it.

H.I.D.
June 14th, 2009, 04:15 PM
H.I.D. here, I will have my 250 ninja ready to go in one week. I would like
to join the group ride that begins at Bass Pro Shop in Vaughan, On. Sounds
like a lot of fun! Although, yesterday, I did see on citynews.ca a report
of a serious motorcycle collision at hwy #48 and Major Mackenzie. I learned about this through the gtam site. My prayers are with the fallen rider.
There have just been way too many motorcycle accidents this year.

Nemy
June 14th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Just so you guys know we are planning a trip down to Niagara via twisties on June 27th. A Saturday just so noone gets confused :cool:

Not sure if there is one this weekend, though, cause I'll be in PA for the ninjette rally :D