View Full Version : MIVV Exhausts

Grasshoppah
July 16th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Has anyone gotten a MIVV pipe for their 300 yet? Would love to hear some feedback on the system you chose, why you chose it, how's it doing, etc. Excited to see their are some available now as many of my friends have them for their bikes.

I was just on this site http://www.pjsparts.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=24_36_235_781 looking at the different options. Looks like there are some quality options to choose - full systems to the slip-ons. Not sure what I want yet as I'd love to hear from others, but I think I'm going to order from this PJ Parts place as they have a lot of info on their site regarding parts/tips/etc. When I called with questions they were great about answering them! I've only been riding a year so there is tons I don't know about mods and maintenance and they never made me feel stupid, which is making me lean towards making the purchase from them!

c-dog
July 16th, 2014, 04:17 PM
Error not found...

Post a new link or pic when you get a chance

Grasshoppah
July 16th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Error not found...

Post a new link or pic when you get a chance

All fixed, sorry about that, not sure what happened. My copy and paste skills must need some work :eek:

EsrTek
July 16th, 2014, 04:28 PM
No Idea on that brand...but for that much I rather go w/ proven exhaust made specifically for our bikes, like an Area P.
Which is best sounding exhaust anyway :p

PS- AreaP customer service does the same, and post sale support is even better!!! (e.g. custom maps based on your bikes exact mods, which when changed around at a later date, they will still give you new maps)... I doubt you'll get that from any other place!

Grasshoppah
July 16th, 2014, 05:06 PM
No Idea on that brand...but for that much I rather go w/ proven exhaust made specifically for our bikes, like an Area P.
Which is best sounding exhaust anyway :p

I've seen a lot of people with the MIVV brand, including for other Kawi's, just not the 300 yet since the exhausts for the 300 are new to the market this year. Several of my friends have them on Yamaha FZ1's, Honda CBR's, and Yamaha R6/R1 so it seems as though it's a trusted brand. They sound good too, but again, no idea for the 300 so figured I'd throw it out there for some feedback

EsrTek
July 16th, 2014, 05:15 PM
I have no idea on that company at all, I didn't mean to say they don't have good parts...
I just know that for the price and CS ...areaP should be looked at and just wanted to throw that out there. Also areaP is the only one I know of that put a lot of R&D into the exhaust for the 250 and again for the 300.

Grasshoppah
July 16th, 2014, 05:44 PM
I have no idea on that company at all, I didn't mean to say they don't have good parts...
I just know that for the price and CS ...areaP should be looked at and just wanted to throw that out there. Also areaP is the only one I know of that put a lot of R&D into the exhaust for the 250 and again for the 300.

I will check it out for sure as want the best :) Thank you for the idea