View Full Version : Free KFC Meal Compliments of Oprah

camaroz1985
May 6th, 2009, 10:35 AM
http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090430-tows-kfc-coupon-download

You have to print the coupon by tomorrow night at 9:59 CDT (Oprah site says 11:59 so who knows), but they are good until 5/19/2009.

Good for 2 pieces of Kentucky grilled chicken, 2 sides, and a biscuit.

PitBull
May 6th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Thanks for posting. Looks like it's takeout tonight!

kkim
May 6th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Thanks, Ryan. ;)

printed mine out and got 2 coupons... anyone get 2, also?

Snake
May 6th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Thanks, looks like it will be Chicken tonight. MMMM MMMM finger licking good!!!!

camaroz1985
May 6th, 2009, 11:48 AM
I think it says you can print up to 4.

paterick4o8
May 6th, 2009, 12:55 PM
I gots 3. yeah you have to install that print coupons program though on your computer

BlueTyke
May 6th, 2009, 12:57 PM
It is a hit or miss kind of thing now as the coupon company Coupon Inc. is having a lot of problems from the volume of people trying to get it.

aloh
May 6th, 2009, 06:11 PM
it only let me print one... :[

paterick4o8
May 6th, 2009, 06:29 PM
mmm just ate mine. geeze was the line long... proves how all of us can't pass up free chicken in these economic times.

they ran outta grilled tho.. had to get crispy instead :P

BlueTyke
May 6th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Your lucky then... It does say only while supplies last

Rynownd
May 6th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Dude, sweet! My print came out kinda weak, hopefully the scanner can read this when I go get my free chicken!

paterick4o8
May 6th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Dude, sweet! My print came out kinda weak, hopefully the scanner can read this when I go get my free chicken!

if your KFC's like the one near me, they dont even scan it. they just checked to see if it had a barcode haha. go get them chickens!

Strider
May 6th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Free is good :) Thanks!
My wife has been wanting to try the new chicken out , so here's her chance

capt_bugaloo
May 7th, 2009, 05:05 PM
I have to eat low-fat foods. Can't eat KFC - their fried chicken is full of fat!

TnNinjaGirl
May 7th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Don't they have that new grilled chicken?

Snake
May 7th, 2009, 05:09 PM

Yes, I believe this promotion is for the grilled chicken.

Rynownd
May 7th, 2009, 05:10 PM

Yeah, that's what this coupon is for.

So, I got denied my free chicken today! Be sure to print the coupon in color. What they're looking for is some dots near the bar code and a picture behind some part of the coupon. I printed in black and white and it didn't show up, so no food for me! :mad:

...I knew I should never have trusted Oprah

paterick4o8
May 7th, 2009, 10:12 PM
I have to eat low-fat foods. Can't eat KFC - their fried chicken is full of fat!

yeah.. it's grilled chicked. their new slogan for it is "try the un-grilled side of KFC" or something like that

try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it! try it!

Jiu Jitsu Player
May 7th, 2009, 10:23 PM
I hope these work. I printed a buttload. Going to show up @ KFC with a money clip full of these.

BlueTyke
May 8th, 2009, 07:07 AM
One couper per visit I believe...

The descression on accepting the coupons lay within the resturant itself. The one by my house is not accepting them.

Just a heads up

xTKx
May 8th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Took a late lunch and went to pick it up yesterday with my coupon (we printed a bunch off at work :D). I was one of only two people there with a coupon and the lady at the counter didn't even give it a glance. She just took it from me and put it under the counter.

That chicken was gooooooooooooooooooddd!! Mmmmmmm mmmmmm.