View Full Version : FS: ICON Leg Knee/Shin Field Armor

muffinman
May 6th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Same one listed here (one size fits all):
Icon Field Armor Knee/Shin (http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/350/635/ITEM/Icon-Field-Armor-KneeShin-Guards.aspx)

Like-new with original box (pair).

Got a set of Knox knee guards so I don't need these anymore

Otherwise, they're freakin awesome... low-profile, comfortable, and very protective - MUCH better than the A* knee gards (has a strap for the knee portion, not just the shin)

Sells for $65

Asking $35 + shipping

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/ProductImages/300/2005_Icon_Field_Armor_Knee_Shin_Black.jpg

I am also selling brand new with tags Men's Joe Rocket Phoenix Mesh 2.0 Overpants, Women's XS Alpinestars SMX-4 Gloves, and FirstGear Laguna Aero Backpack - PM if interested

Buffalony
May 6th, 2009, 12:05 PM
I'll take em.

muffinman
May 6th, 2009, 01:06 PM
PM'ed

muffinman
May 6th, 2009, 01:29 PM
pending sale

muffinman
May 6th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Sold

py2e
May 9th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Good deal!

Buffalony
May 10th, 2009, 05:47 AM
I was going to get some lower leg protection for the NE group ride anyways. seemed like perfect timing. :)

muffinman
May 10th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Hey Joe.. not sure if you've received them or not.. but thanks for the quick payment and I hope you like 'em.

Buffalony
May 11th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Not yet. I'll PM when I do. Thanks again Art.

Buffalony
May 14th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Got em. Great condition. Good seller.:cool:
PM'd

My legs are skinny as hell. The last strap doesnt do anything. :D
Think im gonna do something with the factory Velcro for every strap except the knee. Like sew some more on or something. :confused:
Overall, they look and feel great. Hope I never have to test them. :rolleyes:
Will definitly make me feel better going down to PA for the NE ride next month. :thumbup:

Snake
May 14th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Wow you are a virtual gear salesman aren't ya?

tinng321
May 19th, 2009, 08:28 PM
good deal.
hey Art, do you have anymore protective gears that you don't need?:)

Sound Wave
May 19th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Got em. Great condition. Good seller.:cool:
PM'd

My legs are skinny as hell. The last strap doesnt do anything. :D
Think im gonna do something with the factory Velcro for every strap except the knee. Like sew some more on or something. :confused:
Overall, they look and feel great. Hope I never have to test them. :rolleyes:
Will definitly make me feel better going down to PA for the NE ride next month. :thumbup:

what you could try doing is criss-crossing the bottom two straps.

muffinman
May 19th, 2009, 10:24 PM
LOL thanks guys, I just stocked up on a ton of gear for my girlfriend and I.. buying online has its pitfalls - some items don't fit, some don't look the way I want, etc.

Plus the whole I-found-something-better-and-I-must-get-it-even-though-I-don't-"need"-it syndrome led me to building up a surplus.

I still have brand new Ladies Alpinestars SMX-4 Gloves in XS available for sale.. ($25)

.. and yes, Gary's advice is sound - criss cross the lower straps.

Buffalony
May 20th, 2009, 09:06 AM
what you could try doing is criss-crossing the bottom two straps.

I'll try it.