View Full Version : Mothers Day, May 10th

Snake
May 6th, 2009, 02:42 PM
I would like to give an early shout out to all the Mothers and Mothers to be out Therre. Happy Mothers Day

I would also like everyone to give a shout out to their own mothers and let us know how great they are.

My Mother is a wonderful woman. She did a great job wipping me into shape, and I do mean wipp, cuz at times I realy needed it. Spare the rod spoil the child. To this day I swear that she has eyes in the back of of her head and could see thru walls cuz she always knew when me and my brothers where getting into trouble(had our hands in the cookie jar).
She invented the term multi-tasking. She could talk on the phone, cook and throw her shoe at me and hit me in the back of the head all at the same time. Did I mention I was a bad boy?
I could go on and on but I will stop here. Love ya Mom.

talldrink
May 7th, 2009, 12:21 PM
+100000

And....Happy Mothers' Day to all the folks (male or female) who act in the loving capacity as a mother (grandparents, aunties, etc.) as needed.

I know some guys who are real mothers too. :D

Snake
May 10th, 2009, 04:15 AM
Today is Mothers Day. Please be sure and remember them. Even if you don't get them anything. at least a phone call would briten up their day.

Apex
May 10th, 2009, 05:36 AM
HMD to all the wonderful ladies on the board. If you have a pet, that is enough for you to be a mom. ;)

Snake
May 10th, 2009, 12:58 PM
:bump:

TnNinjaGirl
May 10th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Momma lovin' day. I can't count how many I have (it takes a village to raise a CB apparently). Thanked most all of them today. Good job Moms.

Apex
May 10th, 2009, 01:11 PM
:happy20:

noche_caliente
May 10th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks everyone :)

komohana
May 10th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Happy Mother's Day for all you mom's on da forum :kiss:

ojameyo
May 10th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Thank You and Happy Mother's day to all the mommas out there.....
and what a day for me.. I share Mother's Day with my birthday..Now which is more important..LOL:p

Snake
May 10th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Thank You and Happy Mother's day to all the mommas out there.....
and what a day for me.. I share Mother's Day with my birthday..Now which is more important..LOL:p

Well let me add a happy birthday tp Jamey.