View Full Version : Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF)

CC Cowboy
May 7th, 2009, 05:30 AM
For anyone fortunate enough to live in the southeast, Kevin Schwantz is running a 2 day school at Barber Race Track in Alabama. Imagine taking the MSF at a track with Schwantz teaching you. Sounds good to me.

Snake
May 7th, 2009, 05:40 AM
Sounds good to me as well. Alabama is not that far from me. Can you find out dates and contact info? I realy would apreciate it.

CC Cowboy
May 7th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Sounds good to me as well. Alabama is not that far from me. Can you find out dates and contact info? Irealy would apreciate it.

Rick, sorry it took so long to get back with the info. It was soooooo hard to find. Let me know if you need your hand held while reading it. Only kidding buddy, I real eyes you're from LA, one of my favorite states (great people, great food).

http://www.schwantzschool.com/

Snake
May 7th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Rick, sorry it took so long to get back with the info. It was soooooo hard to find. Let me know if you need your hand held while reading it. Only kidding buddy, I real eyes you're from LA, one of my favorite states (great people, great food).

http://www.schwantzschool.com/

I'm starting to get the feeling you don't like me.
Thanks for the info.
Grammer & spelling were never my strongest topics in school. In fact neither was typing, thats why my fingers sometimes hit the wrong keys or forget the space bar.
Glad to see we have a professor at this forum.

CC Cowboy
May 7th, 2009, 03:52 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling you don't like me.
Thanks for the info.
Grammer & spelling were never my strongest topics in school. In fact neither was typing, thats why my fingers sometimes hit the wrong keys or forget the space bar.
Glad to see we have a professor at this forum.

Actually, I like you more than most. Like I said people from Louisiana are friendly and the food is great. It's one of my favorites states. As a matter of fact Savannah, Charleston, and Nawlins are my three favorite cities (not in that order).

If you read my posts you will find many mistakes. I usually go back and fix them though.

Snake
May 7th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Don't worry about it.I'm just ragging on ya man. Like the saying goes; "If I didn't like ya I wouldn't mess with ya".