View Full Version : Me, Myself, and Irene

backinthesaddleagain
May 7th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Well I woke up late friday night and that was on HBO. Jim Carey plays a Rhode Island State Police Motorcycle Cop. There is a scene where he rides over the newport and jamestown bridges. So as I am riding late saturday afternoon I point the 250 to the jamestown bridge, man with the wind the temp must have dropped about 20 degrees. And unfortunately no Renée Zellweger on the back of the ninjette. haha.

BlueTyke
May 7th, 2009, 08:30 AM
:worthlesswithoutpic

Just sayin...

backinthesaddleagain
May 7th, 2009, 08:39 AM
:worthlesswithoutpic

Just sayin...

Fair enough - how about a video of the old one being blown up and the new one standing behind it.

h2nGtVURPlE

smcbride11
May 15th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Well I woke up late friday night and that was on HBO. Jim Carey plays a Rhode Island State Police Motorcycle Cop. There is a scene where he rides over the newport and jamestown bridges. So as I am riding late saturday afternoon I point the 250 to the jamestown bridge, man with the wind the temp must have dropped about 20 degrees. And unfortunately no Renée Zellweger on the back of the ninjette. haha.

Out of curiosity, how does the Ninjette handle the expansion joints on the Jamestown bridge? I was on my way to Newport last week in my cage and the two joints right in the middle look like there's a gap almost as wide as the front tire. Does it get very squirrely, or are they just like any other expansion joint?

CC Cowboy
May 16th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Fair enough - how about a video of the old one being blown up and the new one standing behind it.

h2nGtVURPlE

That was one scary bridge. I liked the old country road across Jamestown better than the new highway though.

I often wondered where the house was that they used as Jim Carey's house.

I like the scene where they are cruising the Scituate Res. What a nice ride it is around there.

backinthesaddleagain
May 16th, 2009, 08:03 PM
The Jamestown bridge expansion joints aren't bad, the ones on the Newport bridge seemed to move my 250 more.

Per imdb.com they claim Carey's house in the movie was in Bonnet Shores. Can't picture it though.