View Full Version : Bad Week

TnNinjaGirl
May 7th, 2009, 12:01 PM
So, this week was a real winner. Right after the funeral of my Papaw, whom I was very close with I get sick and am out of work for a few days. Today is my first day back to work. Lo and behold I get in a car wreck with the shop truck. Everything usually works out great for me but recently that's just not the case. I guess we have to endure the bad to enjoy the good.

Snake
May 7th, 2009, 12:07 PM
I am hoping you were not hurt in the wreck.

I've got think of something to cheer you up. But what? HHHHMMM. Too far to go and tickle so what else would work?

TnNinjaGirl
May 7th, 2009, 12:11 PM
lol I hate being tickled. I broke a guys nose once when he was tickling my feet. I told him not to and he still did. I gave fair warning.

Not hurt in the wreck. Fortunately.

Snake
May 7th, 2009, 12:15 PM
lol I hate being tickled. I broke a guys nose once when he was tickling my feet. I told him not to and he still did. I gave fair warning.

Not hurt in the wreck. Fortunately.

Thats definetly good to know.
Note to self: Do not attempt to tickle CB. Serious injury to self could occur.

Apex
May 7th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Unless you overpower her with people, then it would be a riot. :)

Snake
May 7th, 2009, 12:21 PM
So CB are you ticklish but just don't like being tickled?

Daeldren
May 7th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Sorry to hear about all your bad luck Corey, my condolences to your family. Glad you were not hurt in the accident though.

KJohnson21
May 7th, 2009, 12:31 PM
CB,

Hope things get better. We're here for ya',

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=62&pictureid=1193

TnNinjaGirl
May 7th, 2009, 12:32 PM
You guys are hilarious. Thanks for making my day brighter.

BlueTyke
May 7th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Aww CB! I am so sorry to hear this! Glad you are okay though!

Every cloud has a silver lining though. You cannot enjoy the good without knowing the bad... I could continue.

I hope that you are able to get out and ride. That might help with feeling better :)

Here this should help
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/S2_Rp/Funnies/sb10069755b-001.jpg

Or this?
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/S2_Rp/Funnies/lion_cat.jpg

Or maybe this??? How can you be sad looking at this face:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/S2_Rp/Funnies/5.jpg

How about a little helper?
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/S2_Rp/Funnies/12.jpg

TnNinjaGirl
May 7th, 2009, 12:38 PM
I wear a cross around my neck that is black onyx with a silver border just for that reason, Sunny.

BlueTyke
May 7th, 2009, 12:41 PM
See pictures above :D

talldrink
May 7th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Sorry to hear about your bad week CB. My condolences to you and your family in your time of bereavement.

:grouphug:

OldGuy
May 7th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Corey sorry to hear about your families loss and your string of bad luck. Times like this make me want to be able to reach through the monitor and extend a hand. Know that it is there though.

Viper-Byte
May 7th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Damn, sorry to hear that CB!. As I am sure you know we all have bad weeks, and with the bad times we get good times. I like to look at the bad things that happen in my life and then look to find the good to sort of cancel them out. :)

Strider
May 7th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Sorry to hear about your grandfather CB ... all my prayers are with you ...

Rynownd
May 7th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Sorry to hear about your misfortunes CB. Probably time for a nice long ride!

ninjablk08
May 7th, 2009, 05:15 PM
may your higher power watch over you and bring joy to your heart

TnNinjaGirl
May 7th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Is it raining everywhere else too? We've still got flood warnings here and it isn't looking good for the next week or so. Maybe I'll have to travel...

Viper-Byte
May 7th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Yep, it is even raining here on the other side of the world... And I rode to work today :D

thsadmin
May 7th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Sorry to hear about your week CB ... keep your chin up.

and here I am moping around because I have an oil leak ...

No rain here though, still in a drought and on water restrictions ...

TnNinjaGirl
May 7th, 2009, 06:12 PM
It's not anything I can't handle. Just when everything starts piling up you have to vent sometimes.

This weekend I'm supposed to go on a ride with a local church group and pilot a Ducati 996. I don't think I will though. My next stop may be the Ducati dealership to trade in my Ninja.

sharky nrk
May 7th, 2009, 06:28 PM
seems like when it rains it pours, hold steadfast however and sunny days lie ahead

Sailariel
May 7th, 2009, 06:45 PM
CB, My sincerest condolonces. These times are always difficult. I`ll keep you in my prayers. Check out Sunny`s pictures. This is a crazy woman I could fall in love with. She will definitely cheer you up.

TnNinjaGirl
May 7th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Really, I don't think I could look at that picture of the first cat and still say I'm having a bad week. Poor kitty...

zail
May 8th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Condolences to you and hope your week gets better :)

Cali619
May 8th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Aww CB! I am so sorry to hear this! Glad you are okay though!

Every cloud has a silver lining though. You cannot enjoy the good without knowing the bad... I could continue.

I hope that you are able to get out and ride. That might help with feeling better :)

Here this should help
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/S2_Rp/Funnies/sb10069755b-001.jpg

What the!!!! How did you get this pic of me trying to make cash for my bike!!! :P

BlueTyke
May 8th, 2009, 08:20 AM
That would be my secret.... :photo:

Cali619
May 8th, 2009, 08:23 AM
BTW the speedo gives good visibility when riding....

TnNinjaGirl
May 8th, 2009, 12:35 PM
My sister graduated college today. Yay for her. Ceremony took 3 freakin hours, but hey, Dolly Parton was there. No kidding.

Snake
May 8th, 2009, 12:38 PM
My sister graduated college today. Yay for her. Ceremony took 3 freakin hours, but hey, Dolly Parton was there. No kidding.

Is she realy as endowed as she looks on TV ?

Oh and tell your sis that I said congadulations. I wanted to mention it earlier but some unforseen news kinda side tracked me.

TnNinjaGirl
May 8th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Is she realy as endowed as she looks on TV ?

More so. They made a custom cap and gown for her. It was hilarious.

thsadmin
May 8th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Dolly Parton was there.

And I bet - you thought your week couldn't get any worse ... J/K :)

... sorry to early for me on this Saturday morning ...

Apex
May 8th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Hope you're doing better CB! :D

noche_caliente
May 9th, 2009, 01:58 PM
I hope things are looking up a bit for you. Sorry you had such a rough week.

TnNinjaGirl
May 9th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Rode the Dragon today. Made some new friends. Sat around a bonfire with old friends. :) It's all good.

Snake
May 9th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Glad to hear things are looking up for ya.

Apex
May 10th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Rode the Dragon today. Made some new friends. Sat around a bonfire with old friends. :) It's all good.
That is good. Lucky for you cuz since you told us you hate being tickled, we'd have definintely went out of our way to come tickle you. :becky: