View Full Version : Yaozer

ForceofWill
July 28th, 2014, 03:10 PM
Excellent Seller. Can absolutely be trusted here. I bought his Koso gauge setup from him here. He shipped it out the morning after I paid him and I got the setup today. Perfect shape, works great.

Yaozer Thanks a lot man! :thumbup:

Yaozer
July 29th, 2014, 05:52 AM
Thank you for the kudos! Enjoy the Koso! It's a beauty.

Hero Danny
July 29th, 2014, 06:36 AM
Sorry to be OT: but how difficult is it to install the Koso?

NevadaWolf
July 29th, 2014, 07:03 AM

There are several threads on installing the Koso since its been a group buy item for awhile. There's even a video. With the plug and play kit, its super easy.

Here's one thread you can read: https://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=125699

ForceofWill
July 29th, 2014, 08:00 AM

Teri has the link there. It's really easy, especially if you have the stock headlights.

Hero Danny
July 29th, 2014, 09:09 AM
There are several threads on installing the Koso since its been a group buy item for awhile.

"group buy"? :confused:

Thanks for the link Nevada! :D

NevadaWolf
July 29th, 2014, 09:17 AM
"group buy"? :confused:

Thanks for the link Nevada! :D

When sellers or manufacturers get a lot of people together to purchase a particular item in order to provide a bulk order discount. They crop up periodically for stuff specifically for the Ninjette. Think there was an Area P group buy not too long ago.

The details for the last Koso group buy are on that thread I linked.

Hero Danny
July 29th, 2014, 09:30 AM
When sellers or manufacturers get a lot of people together to purchase a particular item in order to provide a bulk order discount. They crop up periodically for stuff specifically for the Ninjette. Think there was an Area P group buy not too long ago.

The details for the last Koso group buy are on that thread I linked.

Cool thanks! It's very interesting indeed.

The Koso is pretty awesome, $300 is expensive though, but I'm definitely going to put it on the back burner until I can completely decide whether or not it's something I want.

Thanks for the info :)