View Full Version : Question about using this forum

spldbrt
August 4th, 2014, 07:09 AM
How do you indicate that a post has been helpful? What are the little icons in the bottom right, besides "quote" (that one I get LOL)

subxero
August 4th, 2014, 07:16 AM
rating posts helpful or unhelpful is a perk reserved for members who have reached 1000 posts. You are well on your way ;)

If you roll over the icons it tells you. Quote, Multi quote, and quick reply. Just play around with them until you understand what they do, that is the easiest way.

Alex
August 4th, 2014, 01:56 PM
/thread moved to Help area

Aufitt
August 22nd, 2014, 11:19 AM
rating posts helpful or unhelpful is a perk reserved for members who have reached 1000 posts. You are well on your way ;)

If you roll over the icons it tells you. Quote, Multi quote, and quick reply. Just play around with them until you understand what they do, that is the easiest way.

So glad I saw this,
been trying to thank/like posts for ages and wondered why I cant.
Felt bad when someone finds my post helpful and they come up with an even better reply.

csmith12
August 22nd, 2014, 11:21 AM
So glad I saw this,
been trying to thank/like posts for ages and wondered why I cant.
Felt bad when someone finds my post helpful and they come up with an even better reply.

toEleven
December 9th, 2015, 09:54 AM
rating posts helpful or unhelpful is a perk reserved for members who have reached 1000 posts.
Thanks, I've been wondering this for a while. I'd flag it as helpful, but you know, post count. :rolleyes:

HoneyBadgerRy
December 9th, 2015, 11:23 AM
right in the feels

I want to flag that as helpful so bad, not posting 900 things bad, but pretty bad.

csmith12
December 9th, 2015, 11:42 AM
I want to flag that as helpful so bad, not posting 900 things bad, but pretty bad.

:p

https://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=1580&pictureid=12750

Since you can't thumb up posts yet, just quote the post and give em one of these :thumbup: as a reply. It will boost your post count too. ;)

HoneyBadgerRy
December 9th, 2015, 11:59 AM
:p

https://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=1580&pictureid=12750

Since you can't thumb up posts yet, just quote the post and give em one of these :thumbup: as a reply. It will boost your post count too. ;)

I saved the image and uploaded it to my signature, but it hasn't shown up, is it invisible on my end, or will it take time to upload/ some kind of error? :confused:
Edit: Figured it out