View Full Version : Weekend plans?

Apex
May 8th, 2009, 08:11 PM
So what is everyone doing this weekend?

I get to help a friend with a garage sale and put my bike back together. :)

What about you all?

Snake
May 8th, 2009, 08:32 PM
I plan to do some major riding and take my mind off of things,

kkim
May 8th, 2009, 08:44 PM
planning on riding w/ komohana up to kokee on sunday morning. :ride:

Flashmonkey
May 8th, 2009, 08:54 PM
I'm gonna do some riding in the rain. Gotta bone up on the rain handlin' skillz! :thumbup:

wyckedflesh
May 8th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Work on the CB750, and get ready to lay Marble Tile in the master bath for a new Vanity

TnNinjaGirl
May 9th, 2009, 04:54 AM
Graduation party on the lake for my sister on Saturday. Much needed church service on Sunday.

thsadmin
May 9th, 2009, 04:59 AM
Fixed the bike, now it's time to go for a much waited for ride, spend some time with the missus for mothers day and her family I guess - and buy my missus another gift.

Snake
May 9th, 2009, 05:11 AM
Graduation party on the lake for my sister on Saturday. Much needed church service on Sunday.

Have fun at the lake. Do you tan or do you burn? I have very sensitive skin, I burn.

KJohnson21
May 9th, 2009, 07:05 AM
When I get home, we're going to prep the side yard for putting down some concrete. Hopefully we'll actually pour some before the day is over. :faint:

Then on Sunday, Mother's Day, we'll do a little ride up the hill, then watch some races, a couple that I taped and the World Super Bike broadcast. :pop2:

When I come back to LA it'll be on my blue Yamaha. I need to get the front tire replaced before it's totally smooth (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=130&pictureid=1228).

TnNinjaGirl
May 9th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Forget the lake. Tornados and severe thunderstorms headed my way. Maybe I can convince the family into going out to see Star Trek. :)

sm0kediver
May 9th, 2009, 08:07 AM
50% chance of rain. I'll chance it. I am taking the bike and heading northwest with no set destination.

:outlaw4:

TnNinjaGirl
May 9th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Safe travels!!

Sound Wave
May 9th, 2009, 09:53 AM
i am on call, so no real plans. going to finally try and buy my torque wrench.

gonna buy stamps today before the prices jump up again on monday... um, that's about it. fun.

HKr1
May 9th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Just changed the transmission fluid & filters/oil & filter in the truck, Cut the grass. Now its time to cook some brats on the grill & watch F1 qually(on dvr).

Think Iam done for the day :) Cant wait for next weekend, will be on the track :D

CC Cowboy
May 9th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Watched the qualifying this morning. Cleaning the Interceptor. Go for a ride.

CodE-E
May 9th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Since my Ninja is in still sitting in the workshop, I was planning to go for a longer (~4h) mountain bike ride tomorrow, and for a shorter one (~2h) today. But somehow one of my rear brake pads broke off at the beginning of today's ride. Now I don't have any wheels at all! :(

Now I'm doing what I should've done several weeks ago: sorting out backup data - copying all sorts of stuff from old backup CDs onto my home NAS system, deleting old junk I don't need anymore, and organizing some stuff here and there. While the larger files are copying, I'm reading motorcycle forums. :)

TnNinjaGirl
May 9th, 2009, 12:06 PM
What kinda NAS system do you have?

BlueRaven
May 9th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Working all weekend...thank god it's not late nights. No vehicle so stuck home. Didn't get a chance to go shopping for mom, i hope she'll understand. So i'll be spending all my time here which is all good.

Snake
May 9th, 2009, 07:49 PM
The best gift you can give your mom is yourself.

thsadmin
May 9th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Weekends nearly over, went to market and grabbed my missus some flowers for mothers day, our little boy gave them to her this morning - spent majority of day with her old girl.