View Full Version : WTB: Rear Side Reflector

ShishkaBOMB
May 14th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Apparently i lost or someone stole one of my rear side reflectors (the red circle one).

Not sure what happened to it because i definitely did not remove it, nor did it break off because it is held on by a bolt and nut?

Anywho, i need only one and if anyone can sell me one i would appreciate it. Would be nice if you just had it laying around after doing a fender eliminator and didn't need it.

I'm in socal, is this specific for the 08+ 250?

:thumbup:

Nemy
May 15th, 2009, 08:08 AM
I have mine lying around that I could just give you but shipping might be a killer... Let me know if you can't find anything closer... and ya, they're 08+ specific or atleast they're not on the Canadian ZZRs...

and welcome to the forums!

tjkamper
May 15th, 2009, 08:39 AM
You can get identical ones for about 5 bucks at AutoZone.

ShishkaBOMB
May 15th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Nemy, thank you! But yeah, shipping will probably be a killer. I will let you know if i can't find one locally.

tjkamper, thanks! I will have to check it out later today. I don't have the bike with me, but do these reflectors have a hole through them for the bolt to go through? I would have to get a nut and bolt too.

tjkamper
May 15th, 2009, 12:51 PM
When I saw them last week. It was a set of two and they were the bolt there was a net the goes on the back of your plate to hold them on. Similar to his pic but a little bit different because it thought it was actually threaded. It might of had a wing nut on the back instead of a hex head, but it all tightens right?
http://secure2.data-comm.com/stores/r/RBIS/catalog/1EZA1.JPG

tjkamper
May 15th, 2009, 12:53 PM
These are them. A few minutes patience searching the internet goes a long way.
http://www.4-motorcycles.co.uk/acatalog/REFNUM.jpg

BEELINE12000
June 18th, 2009, 09:16 PM
u can have mine..but u gotta pick them up though...and they are the oem ones too....just let me double check make sure i didnt throw them away