View Full Version : buying a used ninja 300

joecool
October 3rd, 2014, 09:20 PM
Went to see a used ninja 300 today, owner says he had six visits since he put it for sale 4 months ago!

Do you think this is a bad sign? Why would 6 people go see this bike and not one bought it? It looks mint, good price, low km. is he hiding something?

Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

Jiggles
October 3rd, 2014, 09:27 PM
Tire kicking cheapskate cocksuckers

snot
October 3rd, 2014, 09:33 PM
What price is he selling it for? Miles?

Klondike1020
October 3rd, 2014, 11:13 PM
Went to see a used ninja 300 today, owner says he had six visits since he put it for sale 4 months ago!

Do you think this is a bad sign? Why would 6 people go see this bike and not one bought it? It looks mint, good price, low km. is he hiding something?

Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

I have had my camaro for sale for almost a year. A bunch of people have come. No one wants to spend money. Joy rides and what not.

"Dont do it , you should learn on a 600 , you need power you can grow into " - the typical advice from the peanut gallery also makes people spend the same money on a used 600 super sport.

Klondike1020
October 3rd, 2014, 11:14 PM
What price is he selling it for? Miles?

haha - I think the competition is picking up.... you better jump on that bike now the nijetteers are coming!!!

joecool
October 4th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Hes asking $3600 for a 2013 ninja 300 se green with 2500miles

I would rather have a 650 but i dont like the seating posture, + a lot more $$!

Thxs!
Posted via Mobile Device

antiant
October 4th, 2014, 07:27 AM
That's awfully low (especially since it's in Canada), seems suspicious.

broken neck
October 7th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Well,

Not that much, a brand new 2013 300 for about the same price...

There's a brand new 2014 non SE that goes for 4 000$ plus taxes...

Having the choice, I would go for the brand new, even if I have to pay both taxes instead of only one for the used one...

Hero Danny
October 11th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Screw what other's have said. Just go and check it out and look for good/bad signs and make your decision accordingly...

Seems like a decent price, it's end of the season try to snag it for 3,300-3,400 if you can.

Good luck

Hero Danny
October 11th, 2014, 04:55 PM
Well,

Not that much, a brand new 2013 300 for about the same price...

There's a brand new 2014 non SE that goes for 4 000$ plus taxes...

Having the choice, I would go for the brand new, even if I have to pay both taxes instead of only one for the used one...

Idk what the prices are there in canada... but nothing like those numbers here in the states.

Klondike1020
October 11th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Idk what the prices are there in canada... but nothing like those numbers here in the states.

/In canada they use monopoly money. lol

Buy a bike in the US and take it to CA? or is it expensive to import it?

Hero Danny
October 11th, 2014, 06:55 PM
/In canada they use monopoly money. lol

Buy a bike in the US and take it to CA? or is it expensive to import it?

Importing fees, paying taxes in canada and US, registry fees, title fees, asprins for all the headaches you'd have to deal with along with all the bs involved with waiting for these documents to go through, etc.

It wouldn't be economically feasible in the slightest lmao