View Full Version : Some stuff I don't need

ninjamunky85
October 10th, 2014, 09:40 AM
Got some stuff I want to get rid of. Free to whoever wants em, you just pay for shipping. Don't have any pics right now but I can add some upon request.

Item #1: is a pair of x-element textile overpants. Black with zip off legs at the knees. Size is 32x30 and they are barely used.

Next: SOLD I've got a River Road balaclava like the one seen here (http://www.revzilla.com/product/river-road-windproof-balaclava). Once again it's barely used and in like new condition.

And finally: SOLD I've got an old Icon primer tank bag (http://www.revzilla.com/product/icon-primer-tank-bag) that's seen it's fair share of use. I even used it for my 2,000 mile trip to the dragon earlier this year, so you know it's been proven roadworthy. This bag is not in perfect condition however as the magnets are starting to rip out of their little pockets. I fixed it with some tape, but a more permanent repair will be needed soon.

So there you go,.. if you are interested in any of these items just let me know and they can be yours. :thumbup:

csmith12
October 10th, 2014, 09:45 AM
:werd:

Hope the items find good homes. Props to you man.

Proteus
October 10th, 2014, 09:48 AM
I'd love the balaclava! PM'd

flitecontrol
October 10th, 2014, 11:08 AM
I would like the tank bag. Sending a PM

LittleRedNinjette
October 10th, 2014, 11:39 AM
I call second on the tank bag. :)

ninjamunky85
October 10th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Alright well I've received payment from Proteus for the balaclava, and am awaiting payment from flitecontrol for the tank bag. Sorry LittleRedNinjette

ninjamunky85
October 10th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Balaclava and tank bag have been claimed. Only the overpants remain available.

LittleRedNinjette
October 10th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Alright well I've received payment from Proteus for the balaclava, and am awaiting payment from flitecontrol for the tank bag. Sorry LittleRedNinjette

All good. I was late to the party. :thumbup:

ninjamunky85
October 11th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Just received a pm for the pants, looks like they are now gone as well. Glad everything found a new home. Hopefully everyone gets good use out of their new goodies.

Proteus
October 13th, 2014, 06:53 AM
This is awesome, thanks!

Proteus
October 20th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Just got the balaclava, and the way the weather is going I'll need it pretty soon. Thanks so much!

ninjamunky85
October 20th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Cool, glad I could help out.

MrAtom
October 27th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Just got the pants! They run a little bit tight, but I've been meaning to drop a few lbs anyway :P Now I just need my jacket to get here and I'll be a fully armored Power-Ranger! Thanks so much for the pants, man.

http://i57.tinypic.com/29qjyfd.jpg

And, before someone comments on it, I know. Bilt gear inferior blah blah blah. The gloves haven't disintegrated upon me wearing them, and I've pulled at the stitching and stuff and put some decent pressure on them. These particular gloves aren't made of paper like most people claim, and I think they'll be adequate for low-speed accidents. And the helmet is both ECE/DOT rated and fits properly, so no worries there.

But, I digress. Thanks a bunch, ninjamunky85