View Full Version : Two brothers exhaust/OEM muffler

joecool
October 10th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Hey guys, would an OEM muffler fit on the two brothers headers? I have a bike with two brothers exhaust, I have to reinstall the OEM muffler for inspection purposes.

Thxs

J

pratik06
October 10th, 2014, 10:16 PM
Hey guys, would an OEM muffler fit on the two brothers headers? I have a bike with two brothers exhaust, I have to reinstall the OEM muffler for inspection purposes.

Thxs

J

It will fit, however, you will need to check if the mounting collars will match. There is no problem with the diameter of the pipe as it is identical to the stock. However, I am not sure if the length is the same, hence, the need to check the mounting of the stock muffler.

Just curious though, can a bike without catcons pass inspection in Canada? Over here it can. While a new bike coming out of the factory needs to meet Euro IV norms (Bharat IV), all bikes on the street need to meet only Euro II norms (Bharat II). This leaves enough margin for the removal of cat cons.

joecool
October 14th, 2014, 01:52 PM
The diameter of the hearders looks bigger on the two bro,is there a way to make it fit?

Thxs
Posted via Mobile Device

micoulisninja
October 14th, 2014, 04:04 PM
The diameter of the hearders looks bigger on the two bro,is there a way to make it fit?

Thxs
Posted via Mobile Device

it looks bigger...that is because they widen up... it will fit on the head bolts and I don't think you will have any fitting issues with it and even if there is, it will be sth minor that you will be able to resolve rather easily (e.g. a mounting moved by a couple inches or so)