View Full Version : No voltage at fuse box for two fuses

Stark
October 18th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Hello,

I've searched the forum and cannot find anything for my particular problem. On my 2013 Ninja 300, I noticed my turn signals were not working. Odd... So when I got home I noticed that the small running lights up front were working but the actual headlights (hi- and low-beams) are not. When I checked the fuses they appeared fine, so I swapped with known good ones. Still no dice. Ran my multimeter across the fuse terminals and there is no voltage to these particular terminals.

Any advice on where to go from here? The wires on the battery-side of the fuse box are all part of the harness and without a thorough wiring diagram I'm EXTREMELY hesitant to start cutting that guy open...

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Jim

Stark
October 18th, 2014, 05:14 PM
Update - the blinkers were due to LED flasher relay... Voltage was fine at the fuse box, I was just measuring wrong. I can connect the fuse terminals to the light bulb connector and get light, as well. Still no dice on high OR low beam though. Something in the middle is jacked.

https://i.imgflip.com/1qkzx.jpg

Alex
October 19th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Are you checking power in the headlight connectors, or could it be the bulbs at this point?

Stark
October 19th, 2014, 11:17 AM
No power at the connector for either headlight.