View Full Version : opinions/suggestions?

want1sobad
May 20th, 2009, 11:23 AM
hey everybody, i'm brand new here. spent some time on a few different paint schemes, wanted to know what you all think. the bike is not mine, (don't have one yet), used tims250r cause i love the powdercoated wheels and exhaust.

also thanks to sunny, aka bluetyke for the help on using GIMP, looks a helluva lot better than paint shop pro.

Snake
May 20th, 2009, 11:40 AM
I like the center pic.

want1sobad
May 20th, 2009, 11:58 AM
nothings been done there.....

Snake
May 20th, 2009, 12:04 PM
nothings been done there.....

lol In that case I preffer the center pic.

adouglas
May 20th, 2009, 12:07 PM
...except the powdercoated rims, right?

I agree. Upper left is best of what's been shown.

I don't have a bike yet either (in my old age I've learned the wisdom of saving til you've got enough to buy, rather than going into debt, but man, is it tempting).

I'm leaning towards the red, and I'm thinking of getting some of the retroreflective sheeting used on police and emergency vehicles in the same color. I'd fill the depression just aft of the body work "gill" opening.

So, in the daytime it'd blend right in and it'd just look like a red bike. But at night it'd light up like crazy when hit with a light.

BTW, you can also get retroreflective stuff that looks black in the daytime but lights up white at night.

bogdanb
May 20th, 2009, 12:10 PM
I like the upper left pic.

+1 ! :cool:

capt_bugaloo
May 20th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Leave it the solid blue...

PitBull
May 20th, 2009, 12:37 PM
I like the upper left pic.

I agree. Love the powder coated rims.

want1sobad
May 20th, 2009, 11:00 PM
i appreciate the responses, but the point of the post was to gauge which of the two "custom" schemes you guys liked more. i'm definitely looking at some sort of blue/black combo when the time comes....

Syphen
May 21st, 2009, 01:32 AM
Left or Right. I do not like the center one at all.

TheGoodLyfe
May 22nd, 2009, 09:53 PM
I'm feelin the right honestly bro :) Of course Tim's original is pimpin as well

CC Cowboy
May 26th, 2009, 11:02 AM
I like the blue one

I mean all blue one