View Full Version : Saturday May 23rd Memorial Weekend Air Show Ride

chinasmurf
May 21st, 2009, 08:32 PM
My friend and and I are going to ride to the Jones Beach Air show on Saturday. All are welcome to join the fun. The view will be awesome and I hear it will be a nice warm day. I believe parking is $8. The show starts at 10am ends 3pm. We might meet somewhere around 11am. My friend is coming from Eastern LI. Possible place to meet is Ocean Parkway Entrance and Montauk Hwy. :thumbup:

Let me know! short notice I know Sorry:)

sm0kediver
May 22nd, 2009, 03:49 AM
Aren't you afraid to ride around the Montauk area? :eek: :D ;)

chinasmurf
May 22nd, 2009, 04:35 AM
Montauk - its far from Montauk?

cifex
May 26th, 2009, 05:33 AM
I'd have done that if I'd seen it earlier. A friend and I did Ocean Parkway loop Sunday and then rode out to Orient Point.

chinasmurf
May 26th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Darn, I was looking for someone to ride with, I didnt feel like going with the 1000's, they dust me:(

CC Cowboy
May 27th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Jones Beach, wow do I have some wild memories of being a kid and going to Jones Beach, wow, that was the place to go when I was a kid.

Snake
May 27th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Jones Beach, wow do I have some wild memories of being a kid and going to Jones Beach, wow, that was the place to go when I was a kid.

Those memories should be fresh. After all it's only been a couple of years. Isn't that right?

chinasmurf
May 27th, 2009, 03:04 PM
great memories I'm sure! When and if you are down here-lets go!

CC Cowboy
May 31st, 2009, 06:02 PM
great memories I'm sure! When and if you are down here-lets go!

I haven't been on Long Island for years. I lived in Hicksville when I was young. Moved up to Connecticut then on to Boston. Last time I was back in Hicksville it went from a little farm town to an extension of the city. I used to summer in the Hamptons though (I mean Bridgehampton, when there was a track there, it's a golf course now).