View Full Version : Q about leather pants and stretching

Elfling
May 22nd, 2009, 03:16 PM
How much in general would you say leather pants will stretch when worn in? Half a size, a size?

CC Cowboy
May 22nd, 2009, 03:24 PM
Depends on how big your ass is! Or do you mean in length? Mine never stretch they get scrapes on them for some reason.

Kurosaki
May 22nd, 2009, 03:31 PM
Not sure how much in a numerical size but when I first got my A* leather pants, I couldn't even flatfoot my bike (this was the 250). I'm not short... But they eventually broke in and loosened up and it was much better. Put my feet on the ground easily.

Same deal with my leather suit.

Broom
May 22nd, 2009, 04:10 PM
they'll stretch and break in a bit making it easier to move around, but i don't think i'd count on them really fitting any different.

in other words, if they're too small now i wouldn't count on them getting any bigger.

Elfling
May 22nd, 2009, 04:11 PM
Depends on how big your ass is! Or do you mean in length? Mine never stretch they get scrapes on them for some reason.

:p Definitely concerned about ass size- mainly that and thighs. 300 pounds of deadlift doesn't fit well into most women's pants. Haven't bought any pants yet, I'm just wondering when/if I get some, how to gauge whether they're just plain too small or if they'll loosen.

HKr1
May 22nd, 2009, 06:55 PM
^ There plain too small if ya cant fit into them. Better make sure you like the fit, I wouldnt count on them stretching out any.

CC Cowboy
May 23rd, 2009, 08:53 AM
Like me mom always said. Buy them a little big, you'll grow into them. If you aren't comfortable you won't want to wear them.

jonb08
May 23rd, 2009, 10:41 AM
When I got my teknic mercury pants, I almost returned them because they fit so tight. After about four rides they broke in. I was told to buy according to my waist size, which is what I did. I also bought Under Armor hot gear to wear under the pants which made them more comfortable. I'd definitly recomend both. .
Posted via Mobile Device