View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy S3 (AT&T)

reaubideux
November 1st, 2014, 12:21 PM
Phone's gone.... ended up just trading it in.

MrAtom
November 13th, 2014, 11:34 AM
I still rock this phone. People say it's slow as hell, but it isn't as long as you put Cyanogenmod on it :thumbup: IMO, it's the best bang-for-your-buck phone out there. Camera is damn good (though I've noticed that the camera on the white models are worse than on the blue models). Earbuds are comparable to Apple's earpods in quality, maybe a little better. They just need a little more thump-thump. Also, I had the Otterbox commuter for this phone as well. I used to keep it in that case at all times, but now I just carry it naked. I've dropped it a lot and only gotten a small crack, and once when riding my bike (pedalbike), I scratched the back camera lens (dremel and polishing compound helped fix it).

Anyone looking to buy an awesome phone for an awesome price, buy this. Can't go wrong :thumbup:

Alex
November 13th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Yup, still rocking an S3 here as well.

Jono
November 13th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Yup, got an S3 as well. My only complaint is the battery life isn't great. I know the S4 improved that. Otherwise it's a great phone for the price!

MrAtom
November 13th, 2014, 11:13 PM
Yeah but you can easily replace the battery; it's not an iPhone (yeah, I went there :dancecool: )