View Full Version : Special Custom Decals for my 300!

c-dog
November 9th, 2014, 04:20 AM
I had these decals custom made during the summer by Spacep0d. He made them the identical size, design and color as my other bike. The sets he has on his site are a reversal of the colors and I wanted an exact match.

Here's a link to his site. These decals are super high quality - http://spacep0d.com/decals/zx-3r/
Mine were custom one-offs so they cost more, but his standard versions are very affordable.

It is one of my favorite mods to my 300. It looks great and completed the bike to me. And I love having both bikes match even more. They both have Yoshimura fender eliminators too.

choneofakind
November 9th, 2014, 06:56 AM
they look great, but I see two problems here.

1) it's not a ZX3R, it's an EX300.

2) spacepoop. Nuff said.

Ghostt
November 9th, 2014, 08:17 AM
Hey, he bought it, he can name it whatever he wants.

Just as I called mine ZX-2R, I did mine in reflective vinyl silver.(eBay seller 69CAM)

Nicely done sir.

jkv45
November 9th, 2014, 09:02 AM
I like it.

c-dog
November 9th, 2014, 09:15 AM
they look great, but I see two problems here.

1) it's not a ZX3R, it's an EX300.

2) spacepoop. Nuff said.

It looks like a ZX-3R to me!

Not a fan of Spacep0d? Did he do something wrong I am not aware of?

JohnnyBravo
November 9th, 2014, 09:21 AM
Lookin good!

Ghostt
November 9th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Listen to Dom

choneofakind
November 9th, 2014, 10:13 AM
It looks like a ZX-3R to me!

Not a fan of Spacep0d? Did he do something wrong I am not aware of?

If it's a ZX to you, then it works. :thumbup: Just don't be that guy who lists it on CL as a ZX3R :lol:

I just think he's a general douche. Look at how he moderates the other forum, look how he acts/talks in his videos. I'm definitely not fan. Never have been, never will be. He's arrogant, condescending, and has a giant case of small man syndrome, and has this weird thing against independent women. Not to mention he gets weird about semantics (pot calling the kettle black on that one, but he's 10000000x worse than me for no reason).

snot
November 9th, 2014, 10:46 AM
If it's a ZX to you, then it works. :thumbup: Just don't be that guy who lists it on CL as a ZX3R :lol:

I just think he's a general douche. Look at how he moderates the other forum, look how he acts/talks in his videos. I'm definitely not fan. Never have been, never will be. He's arrogant, condescending, and has a giant case of small man syndrome, and has this weird thing against independent women. Not to mention he gets weird about semantics (pot calling the kettle black on that one, but he's 10000000x worse than me for no reason).

He likes to argue with women..I know this first hand. I quit the other forum because of him.
I buy my decals from either immortal graphics or Abdecal in Dayton.

Ghostt
November 9th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, just remember to follow the rules of the forum!

c-dog
November 9th, 2014, 03:09 PM

No worries on calling it a ZX3R if I sell it. I don't actually call it a 3R, it's more just for fun. Hopefully never selling it too. :)

I didn't know that stuff about him. I don't know of any other 250/300 forum because I like it here so much. He does good decal work if you want something custom.

choneofakind
November 9th, 2014, 04:49 PM
Good to know but there's some people on this forum who've helped me in the past with decals, and I've got access to a laser cutter, so I'm planning to try my hand at decals at some point.

c-dog
November 9th, 2014, 06:05 PM
Good to know but there's some people on this forum who've helped me in the past with decals, and I've got access to a laser cutter, so I'm planning to try my hand at decals at some point.

Sounds good. It would be cool to make decals and cut them out. You could do some fun stuff.

I don't usually put decals on stuff, but this was something I thought would be neat. I call the bikes Dr. Evil and Mini Me - old Austin Powers reference. The 6R is kind of evil and the 300 gets mad sometimes too.

Roark
November 9th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Very nice sticker job.. Whether spacep0d is horrible or not