View Full Version : Post Quote notifications

Hero Danny
November 12th, 2014, 09:11 AM
How come when I quote someone it posts a notification to myself that I quoted them? This can be rather tedious at times.
I don't mind that it stores it, i'm just wondering if it's supposed to alert me that I quoted someone.

Glitch?

Seems to happen 90% of the time.

csmith12
November 12th, 2014, 09:25 AM
I have wondered that myself. I don't get them nearly as much as you do though. Maybe 1 out of every 20 or so. :idunno:

Alex
November 12th, 2014, 10:32 AM
I haven't seen those for awhile. If you have been quoted, and you also quoted someone else, then you would see that quote notification. Once you go into the quote page that it takes you to, it does list both of those quotes (the one you were quoted in plus the one that you quoted). But if you just quote somebody, and there are no other notifications, you should not be seeing a quote notification on the front page, and you shouldn't receive an email about that quote.

alex.s
November 12th, 2014, 11:42 AM
somebody quoted you and then deleted it. but you still have the notification so when you go to the quote list, you see the last quote before the one that was deleted, which happens to be one of your quotes because they show up in the same list.

Hero Danny
November 12th, 2014, 11:52 AM
somebody quoted you and then deleted it. but you still have the notification so when you go to the quote list, you see the last quote before the one that was deleted, which happens to be one of your quotes because they show up in the same list.

So many times people said "quote" I'm officially lost. :confused30:

alex.s
November 12th, 2014, 12:00 PM
watch... i'll do it right now...

Hero Danny
November 12th, 2014, 12:08 PM
watch... i'll do it right now...

:thumbup: