View Full Version : Parting out 2002 engine w/13,400 miles

Ginganinja
December 3rd, 2014, 01:11 AM
Engine has 13,400 miles on it, it's from a 2002. A friend gave it to me, because he said second gear doesn't work all the time, but ran well other than that, I never started it so i can't attest to that fact, but as I tear it down i can take pictures, measure specs and start selling and shipping parts.

I have everything from the engine available except the camshafts and rocker arms, I already harvested those for my own good, but have a whole engine other than that.

Let me know what parts you need, and i'll price them with shipping for you.
I'll let them all go for a decent price, or if you want to throw an offer at me, have at it.

FvnnyL3tt3r1ng
January 19th, 2015, 09:53 AM
Engine has 13,400 miles on it, it's from a 2002. A friend gave it to me, because he said second gear doesn't work all the time, but ran well other than that, I never started it so i can't attest to that fact, but as I tear it down i can take pictures, measure specs and start selling and shipping parts.

I have everything from the engine available except the camshafts and rocker arms, I already harvested those for my own good, but have a whole engine other than that.

Let me know what parts you need, and i'll price them with shipping for you.
I'll let them all go for a decent price, or if you want to throw an offer at me, have at it.

Entire assembly shipped to 33414?

Ginganinja
January 20th, 2015, 01:11 AM
Entire assembly shipped to 33414?

Entire assembly of what? the entire engine?

daisha
January 31st, 2015, 06:12 PM
Sent you a PM! I'm looking for forks and triple tree. I'm fairly local - could pick up.
I may be interested in the gauge cluster as well, let me know! :thumbup:

Edit: just noticed you are parting out the engine. Nuts. If you by chance have any of the other parts, let me know.