View Full Version : At a stoplight...

diablo250
May 30th, 2009, 08:25 PM
So my roommate and I were rolling around hollywood the other night-my first real night ride on the ninja. We pull up to a light, and shortly after a small sedan rolls up next to us. A very attractive lady in 'club' attire is staring at me, winking and blowing kisses at me. She says 'nice bike' and her friend says the same. They drive off. I love this bike. Just another perk to owning a 250r!

Tintkng
May 30th, 2009, 08:27 PM
nice one...too bad they didnt follow you home!

addy126
May 30th, 2009, 09:53 PM
So my roommate and I were rolling around hollywood the other night-my first real night ride on the ninja. We pull up to a light, and shortly after a small sedan rolls up next to us. A very attractive lady in 'club' attire is staring at me, winking and blowing kisses at me. She says 'nice bike' and her friend says the same. They drive off. I love this bike. Just another perk to owning a 250r!

hmm I get that same thing too.....and I'm not a guy lol (wonder if I should consider that a perk):cool:

Snake
May 31st, 2009, 04:36 AM
hmm I get that same thing too.....and I'm not a guy lol (wonder if I should consider that a perk):cool:

From the ladies or the guys?
Either way consider it a compliment on your good taste.

Elfling
May 31st, 2009, 06:21 AM

Nothing wrong with same sex attention. :thumbup:

ninjabrewer
May 31st, 2009, 08:28 AM

Gotta disagree with you there, if some dude pulls up beside me at a light and starts throwing me kisses :eek:.........I'll know I need to my a** out of CA and back to HI. :D

nb

addy126
May 31st, 2009, 09:28 AM
From the ladies or the guys?
Either way consider it a compliment on your good taste.

From the "gals" snake. That flirty gigglin come chase me thing that they do. Of course with the visor down, we all look like guys! The guys want to talk about the bike and show surprise when you lift the visor.... they of course expect a guy lol.... it all gives me a source of entertainment either way :D "Hmmmm maybe I'm a "bi-biker".... :eek:

addy126
May 31st, 2009, 09:31 AM

"Mmmmmmm.. wanna go ridin sometime Elf????:cheers:

BlueRaven
May 31st, 2009, 09:36 AM

As addy said absolutely nothing wrong with that :p

addy126
May 31st, 2009, 09:41 AM
The longer this thread goes... the hotter its gettin!!!! :thumbup:

CC Cowboy
May 31st, 2009, 11:08 AM
So I'm in LA the other night just looking at all the weirdos in that town. These two drag queens pull up next to me and say nice bike and they blow me a kiss. I tell them the beat it and ask how many guys have fallen for that line.

Elfling
May 31st, 2009, 11:19 AM
"Mmmmmmm.. wanna go ridin sometime Elf????:cheers:

:thumbup:

Also, LOL @ "bi-biker". I love it :D

P1NDLESK1N
May 31st, 2009, 02:36 PM
So my roommate and I were rolling around hollywood the other night-my first real night ride on the ninja. We pull up to a light, and shortly after a small sedan rolls up next to us. A very attractive lady in 'club' attire is staring at me, winking and blowing kisses at me. She says 'nice bike' and her friend says the same. We drive off and they follow, I pull over a mile later and they pull me into their sedan and we have a wicked threesome while my roommate films it with his GoPro bike cam. I love this bike. Just another perk to owning a 250r!

Fixed :thumbup:

addy126
May 31st, 2009, 07:35 PM
So I'm in LA the other night just looking at all the weirdos in that town. These two drag queens pull up next to me and say nice bike and they blow me a kiss. I tell them the beat it and ask how many guys have fallen for that line.

I'll admit c.c. you guys do have it much worse. It's either chicks whistlin at you (which is great) or these "guys" which ain't that great. Guess I'll not complain about the "girls".... ;)

addy126
May 31st, 2009, 07:40 PM
Gotta disagree with you there, if some dude pulls up beside me at a light and starts throwing me kisses :eek:.........I'll know I need to my a** out of CA and back to HI. :D

nb

It's gonna happen Chris... its just a matter of time.... C.C. just got it :thumbup:

diablo250
May 31st, 2009, 09:23 PM
Fixed :thumbup:

Thaaaats how it happened. Now I remember! :D Hooray wild, dirty, promiscuity!?

Cali619
June 1st, 2009, 07:01 AM
I like this thread, girls flirting with girls on motorcycles...

Apex
June 1st, 2009, 09:04 AM
LOL I have only gotten kids trying to wave at me and say hi. I have received a few looks from ladies, but nothing else. My bike looks too old. :(

lol

xTKx
June 1st, 2009, 09:21 AM
Similar story to me also:

I pulled into the parking lot of my local H-E-B (grocery) store to pick up a few items. I finally find a parking spot and start walking myself backwards to park. I look up noticing a car that's driving by really slow. An older woman with a couple missing teeth and a haggard face (looks like she had a rough life :/) pulls up in an old, beat up Chrysler LeBaron and gives me a "thumbs up" and mouths the words "nice bike..."

^^Is this just because I live in Texas and not somewhere as glamorous as L.A?^^ :D

...true story by the way, it just happened last week!...

diablo250
June 1st, 2009, 09:59 AM
You know those missing teeth could come in handy.....or mouthy...eew!

xTKx
June 1st, 2009, 11:07 AM
You know those missing teeth could come in handy.....or mouthy...eew!

HAHAHA! Grrooooooooooossss! :puke:

TnNinjaGirl
June 1st, 2009, 01:06 PM
I like this thread, girls flirting with girls on motorcycles...

IDK how flirty it was but there was a girl on a pink pregen yesterday. I chased her around and when we stopped I told her how awesome her bike was. She said she was jealous of mine. She was surrounded by guys so I said my piece and let her be. Besides, I had my own little crowd of fella's on the other side of the street. ;)

This weekend I think i had more people take pictures of me than ever before. A group from Ontario. 3 guys from Florida. 2 guys from Kentucky. A whole bunch of people sitting on the side of the road. Needless to say, I loved the attention.

CC Cowboy
June 1st, 2009, 04:30 PM
^ riding naked gets attention.

addy126
June 1st, 2009, 06:31 PM
Similar story to me also:

I pulled into the parking lot of my local H-E-B (grocery) store to pick up a few items. I finally find a parking spot and start walking myself backwards to park. I look up noticing a car that's driving by really slow. An older woman with a couple missing teeth and a haggard face (looks like she had a rough life :/) pulls up in an old, beat up Chrysler LeBaron and gives me a "thumbs up" and mouths the words "nice bike..."

^^Is this just because I live in Texas and not somewhere as glamorous as L.A?^^ :D

...true story by the way, it just happened last week!...

Tony.. you need to move up to Dallas... there are better pickings for you in the lots up here trust me. What I've just read about what you guys are having to deal with... I'm not gonna complain about any girl on motorbike girl flirting ever again! You guys have it way rougher lol...:p