View Full Version : N2 (formerly NESBA)

gogoKawi
January 18th, 2015, 08:26 PM
The organization called NESBA is no longer in business. But the folks that ran that organization started a new venture called N2. East coast only, going pretty far down south to GA.

Tracks:

Road Atlanta
VIR North, South, and Patriot
Summit Point Jefferson and Main
Pocono (bunch of configurations)
Pittsburgh International Raceway
NCBike
Dominion Raceway (when it's built)
NJMP Lightning and Thunderbolt

http://www.n2td.org/

csmith12
January 18th, 2015, 11:30 PM
Have you ridden with them? How was it?

gogoKawi
January 18th, 2015, 11:47 PM
Have you ridden with them? How was it?

I rode with NESBA in 2013, not the new N2. It's the same people, minus one or two people at the head of the org.

The org was ok. I would ride with them again if the price was right. But it's not my first choice. It's a very tight-knit group. It didn't feel inviting as someone riding with them for the first time. Those that have been riding with the group for a long time seem to love it though. Between my track buddies, liking the group is 50/50.

Zaph42
November 19th, 2017, 07:21 AM
Come and notice for yourself how Evolvegt.com Motorcycle Track Days (https://evolvegt.com/) might help sit your scooter how it was planned! You could have caught nearby road days, caught the myths, noted the promotion… now it’s time to drift on quite a few great, settled hunt raceroads near our forcefully competent instructors showing you the way.
https://evolvegt.com/

Do any of you guys think that post has the feel of a spambot or potentially a human assisted bot post? It's like a bunch of crap is just pulled together to sound like a legit post. Keep an eye on this user. Evolve GT is a legit org, but I don't think this post is.

I always wanted to "sit your scooter how it was planned" and ride "settled hunt raceroads". LOL.

necrothread brought back from the dead too.

I don't know about southern orgs but in the midwest I rank the orgs like this:
#1 - Midwest Track Day. Better CR's, a more relaxed vibe and less crowded.

The others are a distant 3rd 4th and 5th in this order:
Sportbike Track Time
Motovid
ZARS

DannoXYZ
November 19th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Sounds like a machine translation. BAN HIM!!

Triple Jim
November 20th, 2017, 06:37 AM
His profile says his zip code is 10001 in case you want to write to him at the Empire State Building.

CC Cowboy
November 20th, 2017, 06:53 AM
His profile says his zip code is 10001 in case you want to write to him at the Empire State Building.

He must be a Rockefeller!

Mechanikrazy
November 20th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Awkward spambot, imo. I've let them know, since it seems weirdly uncharacteristic of any legit marketing. I've ridden with the org, and think they're a great group. They're actually partnered with N2.

adouglas
May 14th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Ran into a fairly new track rider I know yesterday at a Tony's Track Days event. He'd ridden a day with N2 and came away from it less than pleased. IIRC he said that every session, every group, there were crashes. Not well run, not a lot of staff engagement according to him.

csmith12
May 14th, 2018, 01:20 PM
N2 has some PR work to do at best and some internal cleanup at worst. N2 is an org I will NOT ride with until at least 80% of the riders that I speak with that has ridden with them come back with success stories.

Sorry... It's just how I see things.

tgold
May 15th, 2018, 09:37 AM
N2 has some PR work to do at best and some internal cleanup at worst. N2 is an org I will NOT ride with until at least 80% of the riders that I speak with that has ridden with them come back with success stories.

Sorry... It's just how I see things.

Hmmm. I'll be heading down to Pittrace on Sunday to do a trackday with N2/Evolve GT. Too late to back out now. I'll post a report on how it went.

csmith12
May 15th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Hmmm. I'll be heading down to Pittrace on Sunday to do a trackday with N2/Evolve GT. Too late to back out now. I'll post a report on how it went.

Good luck sir, I hope it is great for you and everyone else there. Looking forward to your review.