View Full Version : Powder Coating Wheel Exchange Program...

Tims250R
June 8th, 2009, 08:55 AM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/RNMHRD/100_2916.jpg

Powder Coating Wheel Exchange Program For 2008-2009 Ninja 250R..

You send me your straight, undamaged wheels and I will send you a Freshly Powder Coated set in Color

of your Choice as soon as I receive yours.

Please pm me your name and address as well as a phone number where you can be reached with your rim shipment. Please remove all bearings, tires, cush drive/sprocket assy, valve stems, and rotors prior to shipment of your wheels.If you are unable to remove your your bearings I
will remove them if Needed..

Immediate Shipment: I can ship you these wheels as soon as payment is received with a core deposit.

This core deposit is fully refundable once we receive your clean, undamaged stock wheels. Your stock

wheels must be received within 20 business days of you receiving our wheels or your core deposit will be

forfieted as I will be forced to purchase a new set to restore my inventory. Please call or email for core

deposit details.

All wheels will ship UPS ground and all international shipping will USPS priority airmail. Price for shipping

will be determined by Location.. Air shipping is also available at an additional cost. I will also ship

anywhere worldwide. Shipping is a bit more out of the country and to Hawaii/Alaska.

Shipping for Lower 48 States will run about $35-$45
Shipping can be Paid for Separate or i can deduct from Core deposit..

Exchange Prices: All price's listed include discount for Ninjette.org Members..

Single colors..ie Red ,Black ,Green

$110 Powder coating Wheel Set Single color..
$340 Fully refundable Wheel Deposit/Core Charge..
---------------------------------------------------------
$450 Total

Metallic/Candie Colors..

$135 Powder coating Wheel set..
$340 Fully Refundable Wheel deposit /Core charge..
----------------------------------------------------------
$475 Total

Anyone interested in Buying a Powder coated Set Outright/no Exchange the Price will be
$450+ shipping

For Those wanting to ad an extra Clear Topcoat ad $25
I can also Strip & coat Just wheel center's Leaving the Factory machined wheel lips.. Pm for that Price..

Any Questions you can Pm me / Email me at Tim@hp-powdercoatings.com or Call me at 636-936-8051

My Other email & Paypal address is RNMHRD@CHARTER.NET

I will have Two sets on Hand and Ready to Coat within the Next week so if your interested let me know..

Thanks , TIM

camaroz1985
June 8th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Great program Tim. I'm sure you will have a bunch of people take you up on this.

Banzai
June 8th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Come on payday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh Snap
June 8th, 2009, 11:56 AM
i will be setting up an order soon, very interested.

Tims250R
June 16th, 2009, 07:56 AM
OK ive got Two sets of wheels on hand Now ready to coat color of your choice.. I can do the Wheel exchange or sell them out right..

Thanks , TIM

tinng321
June 16th, 2009, 08:08 AM
How difficult to take off the wheels?
Do I need wheel alignment when Install?

Thanks,
Tin

Banzai
June 16th, 2009, 08:21 AM
How difficult to take off the wheels?

Raise and stabilize bike.
Remove cotter pin.
Remove nut/washer.
Remove axle bolt.
Catch wheel.

Do I need wheel alignment when Install?

Always recommended when reinstalling the rear wheel to ensure that chain tension and alignment are correctly set. Especially necessary if using wheel exchange as each wheel will be just a little bit different in the drive hub/wheel interface.

Thanks,
Tin

Hokie11
June 24th, 2009, 10:40 AM
i live in md! could i just stop by and swap?? looking to get some variation of red to go with my black 09.. but mine has some rash on one side, how would that affect the pricing?

Tims250R
June 24th, 2009, 10:55 AM
i live in md! could i just stop by and swap?? looking to get some variation of red to go with my black 09.. but mine has some rash on one side, how would that affect the pricing?

Well depending on how bad the rash is ? if its minor and can be sanded out it would only ad alittle to the Price. If its to bad to fix then it would be an Extra $150 for the Price of the wheel..

And as far as Stopping by..LOL im in Missouri so im Guessing shipping is much cheaper then the 900 mile road Trip...:)

Hokie11
June 24th, 2009, 11:08 AM
oops! i thought it sayd st. charles, md, which is an hr away from me

Tims250R
August 2nd, 2009, 05:07 PM
Three Sets on Hand and Ready to Coat..

Tims250R
August 24th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Still have Two sets on hand ready to coat for Exchange or Sale outright..

Tims250R
August 27th, 2009, 09:10 AM
FYI... anyone interested im getting ready to start on a set that im going to strip & polish the wheel Lips and coat the center either 08-09 blue and then Clearcoat the whole wheel.. should look Sweet...

They will be used for Exchange or Outright sale... ;)

With a small deposit i could also do the center's in Red or Green..