View Full Version : WTB - Stock Exhaust, Windshield

Tommy
June 10th, 2009, 01:32 AM
Looking for stock black mufflers for my 94 ninja. Not too concerned about how they look.

Also need a windshield. Not picky on style, but I do need any mounting hardware, as all I have is holes in the upper fairings where the shield used to live.

Im in SC near Charlotte NC, willing to drive a few hours for a local pickup.

thanks.

richelp
August 19th, 2010, 06:05 PM
ive got a stock slip on exhaust can from my 2010 250R, also have the chrome cover with complete hardware. It's ready to install. Its not the full exhaust system. Its the slip on can. and its in perfect condition. i just took it off with 150 miles on my bike coz i needed a louder exhaust. NO SCRATCH OR DAMAGE! i have pictures. just go to my post or sale. email me at richelp@yahoo.com or txt 573-587-1101.

CZroe
August 19th, 2010, 07:21 PM
ive got a stock slip on exhaust can from my 2010 250R, also have the chrome cover with complete hardware. It's ready to install. Its not the full exhaust system. Its the slip on can. and its in perfect condition. i just took it off with 150 miles on my bike coz i needed a louder exhaust. NO SCRATCH OR DAMAGE! i have pictures. just go to my post or sale. email me at richelp@yahoo.com or txt 573-587-1101.

Wrong bike.