View Full Version : Our search is over, fix any issues for......

Ghostt
February 19th, 2015, 11:46 PM
$5.00 USD + tax

That right, you read that correctly, I just discovered this tonight at all places, Dollar General Store?!!!
http://abcsmallengineandmowerrepair.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/mechanic-logo.jpg

This is amazing, the label says it all, no more taking anything apart again,HELL it even says non-running too.

I love the 21 century technology, maybe it contains those nanobots, or some kind of captured alien technology??? Who know, who cares as long as it works.

I putting ALL my tools on Craig's List right now, since I wouldn't be needing those anymore.

csmith12
February 20th, 2015, 12:13 AM
Ingredients
5% Liquid Wrench
1% Blood
1% Sweat
1% Tears
1% Vodka
1% Horse Hormones
90% Vaseline

Side Effects
Hot flashes
Cravings for beer
Ebola
Pregnancy in some females
Diabeetus :lolsign:

You don't put it in the bike, you rub it on yourself to make you a pro mechanic. Like cologne/perfume. hahahahahah

Singh2jz
February 20th, 2015, 12:49 AM
It might be cheap, but I'll just wait a while until there are some legit reviews.

Ghostt
February 20th, 2015, 01:00 AM
You don't put it in the bike, you rub it on yourself to make you a pro mechanic. Like cologne/perfume. hahahahahah

Well that makes sense then, or maybe you do both??

I knew I should have read the directions :doh:

MrAtom
February 20th, 2015, 01:04 AM
Really though, wonder how well this stuff compares to seafoam and gumout (im assuming that this is a product that gets the guck out of stuff)

Ghostt
February 20th, 2015, 01:14 AM
http://b3cfuel.com/products/mechanic-in-a-bottle

wXi75wxrlnk
WAD8ZtB9AKo

corksil
February 20th, 2015, 09:52 AM
Just to clear this up... if anyone is unaware -- the MSDS lists 5 "proprietary" components of this liquid product, and in naming them proprietary, they are not disclosing what they are.

Someone call these fellows up and see what kind of snake this oil is coming from.

Prepared by SJC Compliance Education, Inc.
16516 El Camino Real suites 417
Houston, TX. 77062

Skullz
February 20th, 2015, 12:36 PM
I'll stick with my marvel mystery oil which is a proven product that has lasted the test of time.

Ghostt
February 20th, 2015, 01:21 PM
Just to clear this up... if anyone is unaware -- the MSDS lists 5 "proprietary" components of this liquid product, and in naming them proprietary, they are not disclosing what they are.

Someone call these fellows up and see what kind of snake this oil is coming from.

Prepared by SJC Compliance Education, Inc.
16516 El Camino Real suites 417
Houston, TX. 77062

Well I'm glad someone took the time to read the attachments I posted.

Thank you.

Skullz everyone has their favorites, Chevron,Seafoam, Lucas, Marvel, etc... Hell my grandfather swore by adding ATF to his gasoline.

I'm in NO way trying to change anyone's minds, or opinions. There's only so many ways to skin a cat.

I just found this product name very funny, especially the non-running part, I joked to my friend, I should put this in a seized engine and it will work, after all the bottle says it...... right????

:rotflmao:

allanoue
February 20th, 2015, 02:12 PM
Well I'm glad someone took the time to read the attachments I posted.

Thank you.

Skullz everyone has their favorites, Chevron,Seafoam, Lucas, Marvel, etc... Hell my grandfather swore by adding ATF to his gasoline.

I'm in way trying to change anyone's minds, or opinions. There's only so many ways to skin a cat.

I just found this product name very funny, especially the non-running part, I joked to my friend, I should put this in a seized engine and it will work, after all the bottle says it...... right????

:rotflmao:

I was so excited
Now I will need to take down all the auctions from ebay I just posted :mad:

Finesse
February 22nd, 2015, 08:05 PM
:rotflmao: well. I guess I'll be out of a job soon. LOL

corksil
February 27th, 2015, 10:44 PM
If anyone has any personal findings on this same sort of thing pertaining to "octane boosters" -- don't hesitate to share.

There are a lot of high-compression fuel additives which claim to fix engine knock due to preignition -- yet in the same vein, their ingredients are proprietary -- and subject to scrutiny in terms of their actual performance.

This question will probably fall upon dead ears.

Ghostt
February 27th, 2015, 11:53 PM
I agree, most of these products I classify as SNAKE OIL, any ones that hides behind the proprietary BS.

Give me a REAL MSDS any day.