View Full Version : 50% OFF coupon code for ninjette.org members at Custom Seat Creations

Custom Seat Creations
June 11th, 2009, 03:38 AM
Coupon code "june50ninjette" gives a discount of 50 percent off total offer price. :thumbup:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/beckycronis/bonanzlecodeJUNE.jpg

M-Oorb
June 11th, 2009, 04:59 AM
Ah its happening again :)...maybe this time ill be able to scrounge up some money...thanks for the great deals!
Posted via Mobile Device

Custom Seat Creations
June 11th, 2009, 05:08 AM
Ah its happening again :)...maybe this time ill be able to scrounge up some money...thanks for the great deals!
Posted via Mobile Device

You're very welcome Matt!

Rocketman
June 11th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Can you add foam too ? or do you just recover.

Custom Seat Creations
June 11th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Can you add foam too ? or do you just recover.

We make only covers. We do not add foam.

Banzai
June 11th, 2009, 05:50 PM
AHHHHHHhhhhhh...and payday right around the corner!!!!

SpyderGirl
June 11th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Woot!! Just ordered one in blue/black. Can't wait to get it and get the bike back from the shop and get it installed. Great price!! :)

TheGoodLyfe
June 11th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Ahh why must I be bombarded by so many tempting offers! Looks like I will have some more goodies waiting for my baby when she gets home!

M-Oorb
June 16th, 2009, 05:47 PM
hey becky...how long will this deal be lasting?

Custom Seat Creations
June 16th, 2009, 05:57 PM
hey becky...how long will this deal be lasting?

Until the end of June.

M-Oorb
June 16th, 2009, 05:58 PM
sweet...I dunno why I asked Im going to place my order tonight when I get home :)

M-Oorb
June 16th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Becky...is there anyway just to purchase the front seat from the venom line?

Custom Seat Creations
June 17th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Becky...is there anyway just to purchase the front seat from the venom line?

Matt,

Yes. I listed the front and rear covers separately.

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/customseatcreations/items/__08_09_Ninja_EX_250_VENOM_LINE_FRONT_COVER

M-Oorb
June 17th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Ah I just placed my order and saw no where in the process to tell you what colors I wanted!

Custom Seat Creations
June 18th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Ah I just placed my order and saw no where in the process to tell you what colors I wanted!

Matt,

There's a place on the Bonanzle site as well as the Google Checkout payment section to leave a message to seller. No problem. Your colors were received and a message sent to your e-mail address.

~ Becky

SpyderGirl
June 21st, 2009, 10:44 PM
Just got my seat cover and installed it. Looks great! Just need help on how to stretch it out so that it lays completely flat. Any tips on installation???? :)

Jiu Jitsu Player
June 21st, 2009, 11:08 PM
I heated up the cover before applying it to stretch it out. There are a number of ways to do this. Some people just leave it in the direct sun for a few minutes. I used a blow dryer and it worked fine. I also heard it helps if you ahve someone help stretch the cover with you.

novak2k9
June 22nd, 2009, 02:09 AM
thanks for the info and tips
just ordered my seat for my little 250r Monster Edition:D

SpyderGirl
June 22nd, 2009, 07:51 AM
Yeah, I thought the heat would help.... I'll work on ironing it out when I get home. Thanks.

Custom Seat Creations
June 24th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Yeah, I thought the heat would help.... I'll work on ironing it out when I get home. Thanks.

Did you follow the instructions and watch the video sent via Bonanzle message to you?

Let me know if you need any help.

~Becky

n4t
June 24th, 2009, 08:31 PM
question, if I were to get a corbin seat, would y'all be able to customize that?

Custom Seat Creations
June 24th, 2009, 08:51 PM
question, if I were to get a corbin seat, would y'all be able to customize that?

We'd need to have the seat sent to us as our covers are made for the OEM seat pans.

Custom Seat Creations
June 25th, 2009, 05:47 AM
Coupon code "june50ninjette" gives a discount of 50 percent off total offer price. :thumbup:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/beckycronis/bonanzlecodeJUNE.jpg

Only 6 days left for this sale.

SpyderGirl
June 25th, 2009, 06:01 AM
Didn't know it was there. I'll check it out. Thanks. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Custom Seat Creations
June 25th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Didn't know it was there. I'll check it out. Thanks. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll post it here as well.

INSTALLATION VIDEO LINK***
Install video by a fellow customer. Scroll to the bottom of the page for the video.

http://www.customseatcreations.com/Install_index.html

OUR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS LINK***
http://customseatcreations.com/files/Detailed_cover_instructions_22.pdf

SpyderGirl
June 25th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Thanks!!!!!

M-Oorb
June 27th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Just finished putting on my cover and I am very happy :D. I got the venom line front seat. IMHO I think this is the nicest looking one but after completing it I think its the most PITA one to put on due to there being two strips and really no crease to follow. Me and my 2 friends took our time and I think it came out very very good....better than I thought. Its not 100% perfect but Im very critical of the work I do and no one else who I had look at it said anything so it musta looked good to them.

Thanks Becky! I recommend these seat covers to any and everyone:thumbup:

kkim
June 27th, 2009, 02:09 PM
pics? :D

M-Oorb
June 27th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Wow kelly this is getting bad. I saw that you were the last person who left a post in this thread and I thought to myself "hes going to ask for pictures and im gunna be that guy who is going to have to say no" haha

This is not because I dont want to take picture of my wonderful newly upholstered seats...its because I left my camera at home...didnt wanna fit that big thing and the lens' in my bag on the ride from Fl to NJ.

When I get home I plan on taking mucho pics of the bike since I have a lott of mods Ive done and havent posted any pics yet...so stay tuned...

Also, I was perusing the CSC sight and saw that if you send 3 clear pictures of your bike with the new cover on they will refund you $5...I plan on doing this once I get home...just a heads up in case anyone didnt know and wanted to save some money(even though I consider these covers already very inexpensive with the 50% off)

kkim
June 27th, 2009, 02:45 PM
lol... benefits of always having a pocket camera in addition to one of those SLR monsters. :p

M-Oorb
June 27th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Yea about the charger to my Nikon Cool pix...anyone seen it? :confused:

Haha yea its somewhere I guess...

abyssdncr
June 30th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Ordered Sunday night, mailed today, and arriving tomorrow - talk about speedy service!!!

Thanks Becky!

Custom Seat Creations
June 30th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Ordered Sunday night, mailed today, and arriving tomorrow - talk about speedy service!!!

Thanks Becky!

You're welcome.

divingtigger
July 9th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Oh man wish I saw this before would have gotten a matching front seat to go with that rear one

cnichols79us
March 5th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Order just placed! AWESOME DEAL! Thanks Becky!:)

divingtigger
March 5th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Does the code still work??

Banzai
March 5th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Holy thread resurrection, Batman!

cnichols79us
March 5th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Oops.... Lol. Look at the Custom Seat Creations profile right up above and click on the Bonanzle Link in the Signature area. Becky is running another 50% OFF Special...:) I think you have to order through the Bonanzle Site to get the discount though????