View Full Version : Calling all northeast riders!

Buffalony
June 14th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Please read:

NE riders PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE :D come and join us in the best Ninja 250 forum on the nets North East Rally "this" Saturday June 19th in the Poconos PA.

Link to original thread for details:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17061
any question...just ask.

Currently on a headcount there are only 4-6 riders?? This is pretty sad compared to all of the other meets (Not a good way to represent such a great forum). Once more riders join, more shall follow. There are ALOT of riders on the member map near the area we'll be riding in PA so please speak up if your even thinking about it so we can convince you :D.

For those newer to riding that feel they have the confidence to make it to the location.... this will not be and advanced ride. So please don't be intimidated, we will appreciate you showing up and will understand and respect that you are a beggining rider. Dont be afraid to say so (trying to cover all bases here guys). You may even get some helpful insight from some of the experienced riders. Inexperienced riders will be accommidated (Heck I'm not that experienced in street riding myself....)

Yes this is just a bunch of friendly "Strangers" going on one beautiful relaxing ride (or more) with one obvious thing in common. However I'm positive making a friend or two comes with the territory. Also "This ride and get together is NOT limited to Ninja 250 owners". As of right now I'm pretty sure we'll have a Harley with us(Ironic, but really very fitting).

I know its Fathers day weekend, but if you dont have plans and are reading this thread contemplating on coming or not. Please Please just join us.

I'm absolutly sure it'll be an enjoyable and memorable adventure to remember for a long time. :thumbup:

If your planning on coming please speak up so we can keep an accurate head count and/or so we can help with lodging/camping +maybe you can meet up with someone along the way. or just know if your going to crash the party it'll be great to know ahead :D:thumbup:

Thanks for reading this pitiful thread :(

yes...this was desperate

And yes this is the best 250 forum we're representing at this meet. So If you got anything from these forums and you can come to the meet with out complications. DO IT. kidding....but reallly..it'll be a fun time to remember.

Joe (Buffalony)

ironglory
June 14th, 2009, 10:58 PM
I still dont have a bike, can I just drive with you? :(

Nemy
June 15th, 2009, 07:34 AM
I still dont have a bike, can I just drive with you? :(

sure you can. The whole point of the rally was to meet people from the forum. If you don't like the idea of driving through twisties with us, you can just join us in the morning and/or afternoon when we all sit back and wind down at the campsite. Plus it'd be nice to have someone in a car anyways as a backup vehicle...

But +1 for calling out northeast riders! Where is everyone?! I just created a 250 meet in Toronto and we already had 10 people show up last week and had a great ride... how can the whole northeast of the US have 2-3 people show up?! (not counting us :canada: :rolleyes:)

BlueTyke
June 15th, 2009, 07:39 AM
I am in. (duh) My BF, Phil, will be tagging along on his Busa. Rain or shine I'll be up at Hemlock. I already have my room reserved. So regardless I'll be up there. Here is to praying for beautiful weather.

Cars are great as tails! Phil and i are going to be trailering our bikes up so we will have access to a truck and a trailer if needed.

A ride is a great place to meet people and sit on a few bikes (with permision.) If you have your permit, license, along with gear I don't mind lettin you ride Tyke around a little. :)

tinng321
June 15th, 2009, 07:47 AM
I have a pool party this sat.
Plus it's supposed to rain.
Can we push it back to the following week?

BlueTyke
June 15th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Tin, welcome to summers on the East Coast. Chances of rain are pretty common due to high humidity and cold fronts.

Lately though the rains/showers etc.. haven't been hitting until after 4pm.

Besides why you going to have a pool party when it is supposed to rain? I mean I know your wet and already but... still.. :D

tinng321
June 15th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Tin, welcome to summers on the East Coast. Chances of rain are pretty common due to high humidity and cold fronts.

Lately though the rains/showers etc.. haven't been hitting until after 4pm.

Besides why you going to have a pool party when it is supposed to rain? I mean I know your wet and already but... still.. :D

Well, the invitations had already went out 3 weeks ago due to people busy schedules. All we can do now is hope and pray or the party will just have to move in door.

Nemy
June 15th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Well, the invitations had already went out 3 weeks ago due to people busy schedules. All we can do now is hope and pray or the party will just have to move in door.

No excuses tin the rally was set in April!! Cancel the pool party now! lol

Lars
June 15th, 2009, 11:07 AM
I'd have loved to join you guys, but I'm not too crazy about riding down to PA by myself (considering I'm still a new rider).

Plus, This weekend will be spent getting ready for a trip to DC for next Thursday/Friday (25-26 June) then a camping/lobster run on Saturday/Sunday on my bike (27-28 June). :)

djindia23
June 15th, 2009, 11:26 AM
man i wish i wasnt going to cali for a wedding id come out... well all depending on the weather but ill be in cali this week and weather pending will be ridingdown to VA beach next weekend... hope you guys have a good time...

BlueTyke
June 15th, 2009, 01:02 PM
No excuses tin the rally was set in April!! Cancel the pool party now! lol

Yeah! What Tim said! :D

I am totaly teasing.

Perhaps next year?

Buffalony
June 16th, 2009, 12:05 PM
I'd have loved to join you guys, but I'm not too crazy about riding down to PA by myself (considering I'm still a new rider).

Plus, This weekend will be spent getting ready for a trip to DC for next Thursday/Friday (25-26 June) then a camping/lobster run on Saturday/Sunday on my bike (27-28 June). :)

Understandable. Thank you for posting.

man i wish i wasnt going to cali for a wedding id come out... well all depending on the weather but ill be in cali this week and weather pending will be ridingdown to VA beach next weekend... hope you guys have a good time...

lol. I'd rather be in Cali anyday.:thumbup:
I dont even have to tell you to have fun. Its inevitable.

Thank you for posting anyways guys. Maybe next year :D

c_anglada
June 16th, 2009, 07:32 PM
to add to non 250 list i got 3 gsxr600, 1 cbr 600r, 1 zx10r & a r6 that should be coming along for the ride so just saying we welcome all bikes. everyone should have fun on the roads i have picked and its nothing to crazy... just ride within your limits

Nemy
June 16th, 2009, 08:20 PM
and its nothing to crazy...

NOOOOOO crazy twisties are good!!!

and glad to hear a bunch of bikers coming out. Where are you guys all staying? Home or at the campsite?

BlueTyke
June 17th, 2009, 07:19 AM
I believe they live in the area along with Chris.

Were you able to get ahold of the other people?