View Full Version : My brain will recover soon enough!

Apex
June 22nd, 2009, 02:15 PM
So for the last four years, I have been in overdrive trying to balance a full time job and college. Well I am finally reaching the end. It has been such a blast of information that I can get things confused on occasion. I am almost done with my Ethics class, then I only have two electives and I am done!

Kids, go right out of high school. Don't wait like I did, you'll be so glad! :D

OldGuy
June 22nd, 2009, 02:59 PM
Mark I'm going to bet that you applied yourself a lot harder going after that degree now than if you went straight out of HS, not that your advice is not correct.

Congratulations on a job well done. :thewave:

CC Cowboy
June 22nd, 2009, 03:07 PM
So for the last four years, I have been in overdrive trying to balance a full time job and college. Well I am finally reaching the end. It has been such a blast of information that I can get things confused on occasion. I am almost done with my Ethics class, then I only have two electives and I am done!

Kids, go right out of high school. Don't wait like I did, you'll be so glad! :D

Hopefully you're not going to be a politician.

Apex
June 22nd, 2009, 04:36 PM
Hopefully you're not going to be a politician.
Ethics does not work with politics. To many "ics" for one to handle. :)

Apex
June 22nd, 2009, 04:37 PM
Mark I'm going to bet that you applied yourself a lot harder going after that degree now than if you went straight out of HS, not that your advice is not correct.

Congratulations on a job well done. :thewave:
I'd honestly have to agree with you there. I did not care much back in my high school days. Now I'm graduating close to a 3.8GPA. By waiting I am sure that I learned more, due to an increased level of concentration.

I do feel bad when I get confused between circumference of a circle and the area of a circle. :lol:

lockie
June 22nd, 2009, 04:44 PM
Congrats....

I graduated with an engineering degree and spent the rest of my career working as a radio journalist.... never used the degree in one sense but it was always there as a good start to logical problems solving writing and speaking. I don't regret for a day having studied engineering even though I didn't practice mainstream engineering.

Well Done

Snake
June 22nd, 2009, 05:34 PM
Congatulations Mark.

Strider
June 22nd, 2009, 07:31 PM
:thumbup: Apex
Good luck with the last 2