View Full Version : Looking for an aftermarket exhaust...

tc3jg
June 23rd, 2009, 10:30 AM
Just as the title says looking for an aftermarket exhaust....

I know about the area P but 500 for the exhaust plus 80 for the jet kit is more than Im willing to spend I would go for the sportsi group buy but I live in a state that the climate changes and dont have time to wait for Z' to get them in.

So any aftermarket exhaust may do depending on price I didnt want to post this same wanted add in Gizmo thread as that wouldnt be right so contact me if you have something
I also have paypal

Looking for slip on or full exhaust

shift_6
June 23rd, 2009, 10:37 AM
iirc from browsing online, area-p is the cheapest full-exhaust out in the US, some companies slip on's are almost as much as the AP piece

tc3jg
June 23rd, 2009, 10:59 AM
Yeah Shift I know but if I can find someone selling a used full exhaust then i would rather go that route if I had the cash to go full exhaust and the sportsi wasnt out yet I would Most def go with the area P as I have heard great things but 600 dollars on an exhaust right now on a bike I may have for 3000 or so mor miles doesnt make sense to me.

but yeah Ive done some pretty extensive shopping myself I found a FMF apex slipon on ebay that I fell in love with but im hesitant on the 350 shipped price and I have never heard a sound clip

I like the two bros sound but people say they need repacking regularly and that would suck .

so Im just hoping and waiting lol

Ohh Snap
June 23rd, 2009, 01:31 PM
group buy going on for $285 shipped. Full system.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21899

tc3jg
June 23rd, 2009, 08:46 PM
yeah I know but as I said its not going to be here for me to use by the time the illinois weather starts to F up.

but if I cant find one before then I most def will be in on that group buy

ztrack157
June 23rd, 2009, 09:29 PM
Sorry about the timing Justin. You can drop about $400 and have bram ship you one.

tc3jg
June 23rd, 2009, 10:13 PM
Yeah i know Z but thats a last resort lol it would still be lower than the area p I guess but the time it would take to get here idk may cancel out.....geeeez lol wasnt bram suppose to have these babies out a long time ago

noche_caliente
June 26th, 2009, 11:18 AM
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22979

tc3jg
June 26th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Hey thanks NOche I talked to braum and hes going to hook me up ....if that falls through I found another place to get it from 300 full exhaust .

shift_6
June 26th, 2009, 12:44 PM
how much are you getting it for?

tc3jg
June 26th, 2009, 01:23 PM
how much are you getting it for?

around 400