View Full Version : Yoshimura Slip-On CF

Rysmith35
June 26th, 2009, 10:46 AM
I'm looking to sell my Yoshimura Carbon Fiber Slip-On Exhaust as I will be purchasing an Area P full exhaust system. The Yoshi has between 300-400 miles on it, as I installed it maybe two weeks ago, so it's still practically brand new. I want a system that provides more power and Area P has the cheapest one that I could find, plus I've read great things about them on this site. I'm looking to sell it for around $300 plus $15 for shipping, so if anyone is interested let me know. I will wait until I receive my Area P to ship it so it would be next week at the earliest. Thanks. Comes with the silencer already inside.

Note: Instructions are included.

bogdanb
June 26th, 2009, 11:38 AM
I'm looking to sell my Yoshimura Carbon Fiber Slip-On Exhaust as I will be purchasing an Area P full exhaust system. The Yoshi has between 300-400 miles on it, as I installed it maybe two weeks ago, so it's still practically brand new. I want a system that provides more power and Area P has the cheapest one that I could find, plus I've read great things about them on this site. I'm looking to sell it for around $300 plus $15 for shipping, so if anyone is interested let me know. I will wait until I receive my Area P to ship it so it would be next week at the earliest. Thanks.

Note: Instructions are included.

Do you ship worldwide, and how much is gonna cost?

Rysmith35
June 26th, 2009, 11:49 AM
I don't see why I can't ship internationally, but I'm looking at quotes from USPS and it's pretty steep. For an eight pound package it would be about $50, to Bulgaria.

tinng321
June 26th, 2009, 11:50 AM
is the tip also cf?

ztrack157
June 26th, 2009, 11:51 AM
You'll have to go DHL. otherwise he'll never see it with their postal system.

Rysmith35
June 26th, 2009, 11:52 AM
is the tip also cf?

Yes.

bogdanb
June 26th, 2009, 11:59 AM
You'll have to go DHL. otherwise he'll never see it with their postal system.
What's wrong with our postal service? :confused: Do you realy belive USPS is better?
I know many cases of lost items by USPS. I am in the courier business.

ztrack157
June 26th, 2009, 12:02 PM
I thought you had issues with your postal system. I guess not. USPS isn't perfect but it is rare to have any issues with it. Unlike other countries.

bogdanb
June 26th, 2009, 12:07 PM
I thought you had issues with your postal system. I guess not. USPS isn't perfect but it is rare to have any issues with it. Unlike other countries.
:cool: I see... You mean my problems concerning non-receiving items from eBay. To be honest I don't know whether it is Royal Mail problem, or Bulgarian Post problem.
DHL is too expensive... about 200 dollar I guess.

ztrack157
June 26th, 2009, 12:08 PM
ouch usps will be cheaper then just have him put tracking on it

bogdanb
June 26th, 2009, 12:13 PM
ouch usps will be cheaper then just have him put tracking on it

You can track it only until it leaves US. It's no use. USPS tracking number is not valid in other contries.

kkim
June 26th, 2009, 01:11 PM
see if the slip on will fit into one of the USPS international flat rate boxes and is within their weight restrictions. fastest, easiest, cheapest way to send stuff... and it can be insured and tracked.

edit... hmmm, maybe it can't be tracked internationally.

mista350z
June 27th, 2009, 01:30 PM
interested. Let me know when you are gonna sell it.

Rysmith35
June 27th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Sold..