View Full Version : bikelitez

bikeboyben14
June 26th, 2009, 12:01 PM
i just off the phone with them,as we were talking i was told they have a integrated tail light coming out as well. thankfully more people are noticing our lil ninjette

postie1686
June 26th, 2009, 12:12 PM
i just hope its better then there flush mount turn signals. im not impressed with them. there just an exposed l.e.d. no cover over them or nothing.

ChansteR
June 27th, 2009, 12:07 AM
Well, I am quite satisfied with Bikemonkey's integrated taillight but I am still curious to how it is designed.

AnarchoMoltov
July 1st, 2009, 08:45 PM
bikelitez sells garbage...$150 for fender elim kit that had the cheapest led turn signals I have ever seen..The wires were so thin, I had trouble stripping them without pulling them apart...not to mention the resistors they sent with the kit, the wires were barely attached.And the fiberglass undertail does not line up properly with factory plastic..Also I got a $75 ticket for improper display of registration, with the plate mounting location they suggest...:mad:
Look elsewhere for fender elim kits, and if their led tail light is any thing like their led turn signals, you will be ripped off...

Boywonder
July 1st, 2009, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the input, guys. I liked the look of their fender eliminator with the license plate mount down low by the tire (I figure it's probably illegal but I was willing to risk it) instead of underneath the taillight like most other brands. But if their quality sucks then I won't even bother trying it out.

Thanks again for saving me the $150.

bikeboyben14
July 1st, 2009, 10:38 PM
i too liked the look of their elim kit but i didnt think it would fly with the local officers

noche_caliente
July 2nd, 2009, 07:24 AM
the eliminator kit they sell is in violation of the federal transportation laws as to the size and placement of the rear turn signals - there's no way around it when you get ticketed with it