View Full Version : sliders

b_eastep
June 26th, 2009, 07:42 PM
anyone make sliders for these little bikes? cant seem to find any.

kazam58
June 26th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Shogun, Sato, Intuitive, and I think Sportisi will have some too.
Do a quick search, you'll find plenty of info.

Alex
June 26th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Here's our wiki entry (http://www.ninjette.org/wiki/Frame_sliders) on framesliders, but I'm not sure how much of it is applicable to the pre-gens.

kazam58
June 26th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Oh, my bad, I didn't realize this was a pre-gen... :o

Verus Cidere
June 26th, 2009, 11:32 PM
I think I've only seen one kind of slider for pregens. From what I can tell, it's actually a full under-engine cage. But it requires that you almost shred the fairings to mount it, and it looks like crap. I'll see if I can find a link to it for you.

Edit -- Sorry, can't find it anymore. Suffice it to say that a lot of people have tried to make sliders for our bike, and none of them work very well without destroying the fairing you're trying to protect anyway. Sorry. :(

komohana
June 27th, 2009, 08:50 AM
i've searched and haven't found any for pre-gens

b_eastep
June 27th, 2009, 10:22 AM
thanks guys. i found some at babbittsonline.com but the description is kinda vague and im not really sure if theyll fit. if u guys run across anything let me know.

Verus Cidere
June 27th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Those are sliders for the new gen bikes. The pregens don't have anything close to good mounting points for those without shredding the fairing to get to them.

komohana
June 28th, 2009, 01:01 AM
...so i'm think'n for the pre-gen's....some stoker eurathane skateboard wheels sounds about right huh?..nah..too big maybe...hmm..

:drinkingbeer:

b_eastep
June 28th, 2009, 06:13 AM
Those are sliders for the new gen bikes. The pregens don't have anything close to good mounting points for those without shredding the fairing to get to them.

thats what i figured but when i did a search for the 07 that came up.

Verus Cidere
June 28th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Yeah, it says all years, but it's incorrect. Those sites will do anything to get you to buy from them. :rolleyes: