View Full Version : Gloves for Women

addy126
June 26th, 2009, 11:47 PM
Looked at RS Taichi gloves a couple weeks ago. Women's sizing is "one size fits all" can you believe that!!!! :eek: I was shocked! Walked to the men's sizes in RS Taichi and found that a small fit perfectly. Tight around the fingers, length practically perfect and protection features pretty darn good. Their manufacturing seems to be on the slimmer size in gloves which make the men's gloves an option for women rather than that ridiculous 1 size fits all for womens gloves....

Alex
June 26th, 2009, 11:49 PM
I'm amazed they think "one size fits all" is OK! Glad you found gloves that fit anyhow...

/moved to general

Snake
June 27th, 2009, 01:52 AM
I guess they think all womens hands are the same size. Women also complain about the lack of variety in womens jackets and pants. I think the industry needs to wake up and realize there are more and more women riding sport bikes than ever before.
Women need to unite and and write to the gear manufavturers.

noche_caliente
June 27th, 2009, 07:07 AM
They could make a killing on us by offering more variety. I already have 4 jackets, 2 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of boots, and 3 pairs of gloves! I'm not entirely happy with any of them, but I can deal. I've been hunting for new gloves myself, which is what took me to the dealership yesterday. I'll figure something out, but will most likely get some men's gloves instead of the women's, as they seem to fit better.

Snake
June 27th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Thats a shame that womnen should have to compromise like this.

CC Cowboy
June 27th, 2009, 08:32 AM
I'm appalled

addy126
June 27th, 2009, 02:02 PM
They could make a killing on us by offering more variety. I already have 4 jackets, 2 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of boots, and 3 pairs of gloves! I'm not entirely happy with any of them, but I can deal. I've been hunting for new gloves myself, which is what took me to the dealership yesterday. I'll figure something out, but will most likely get some men's gloves instead of the women's, as they seem to fit better.

Kim.... if you can locate a dealer try the Men's Tiachi's.. they are built for the more Asian structured hand which means small, slenderer than a U.S. made mens glove. I was appauled they are selling womens based on an Asian womans hand sizing and structure at one size fits all... that gave me the idea that a man's will be the same type of configuration "smaller, leaner" but in S thru 2XXL.... I was right ! I love the fit of my shorty Tiachi mesh/leather glove. The mens actually fit a woman's hand much better... oh and ditto on the jackets like you... I have 4 and not happy happy with any.. but they will do..... have a great weekend!:thumbup: