View Full Version : 88-07 Bike part out $700 obo

Loaded Moses
June 27th, 2009, 08:31 AM
Located in Plano tx

All parts are interchangeable for year models 88-07 on the ninja 250's... The bike is near completely dismantled due to being mostly just a parts bike... It was laid down so front fairing is cracked up pretty bad, Left handle bar broken off, forks bent, seat torn... and that's about all I can think of that is messed up. Also I have 2 engines for the bike. 1 has a cracked case or an completely obliterated head gasket, most likely cracked case though, and 1 has spun rod bearing which has 6k miles on it and I have gone through the engine contemplating taking on the job of replacing the bearing and internally looks alright... just some metal shavings from the bearing which it looks like the oil screen and filter caught most of them. But yeah, mostly everything else is in decent shape... I really just need to get it out of my damn garage. Frame is titled as well...

250grunt
July 30th, 2009, 12:54 PM
do you have the 4 main rear fender bolts? or any windscreen bolts? or a clutch lever

mithrin
August 2nd, 2009, 06:58 PM
Do you have the metal bracket that holds the headlight and gauge cluster? It's two pieces, a football-goal looking piece, and a triangle piece that bolt together.

heavenzjai
August 9th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Do you have the ignition box for 89 (the older style box uses less pins)
Posted via Mobile Device