View Full Version : Burkhart Cycle (AVOID)

BlownWideOpen
June 1st, 2015, 06:30 AM
I put an order through for:

1 x 2008-2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R-GSXR shock swap Raising links (27205B)
LINK SIZE 1" Raising Links

On April 17, 2015. Other than a confirmation of purchase, I never received a tracking number. Put in a claim last week through PayPal and no response from the seller as of yet.

I work hard for my money, 50 bucks is a lot to go up in smoke for something I'm never going to get. Terribly disappointed.

ForceofWill
June 1st, 2015, 07:34 AM
If you read around about them here you would have been prepared. Pretty sure everyone of us that ordered some got them. They don't communicate well and it takes a little bit but they show up. You being in Canada might be why it's taking a little longer.

gantt
June 1st, 2015, 05:16 PM
You might have jumped the gun a little. You have time to file a PayPal dispute. I've ordered from them 2 times now. Shipping was a little slow. But really no big deal

BlownWideOpen
June 2nd, 2015, 05:17 AM
If you read around about them here you would have been prepared. Pretty sure everyone of us that ordered some got them. They don't communicate well and it takes a little bit but they show up. You being in Canada might be why it's taking a little longer.

Actually, I did read up on them before I ordered the links. I figured 2 months would be a solid deadline to get my item. If I waited another month, I wouldn't have been able to file a claim.

And, just because they do that doesn't mean it's okay. That's not how you run a business.

ForceofWill
June 2nd, 2015, 07:39 AM
Actually, I did read up on them before I ordered the links. I figured 2 months would be a solid deadline to get my item. If I waited another month, I wouldn't have been able to file a claim.

And, just because they do that doesn't mean it's okay. That's not how you run a business.

Hey man I agree with you on the customer service part. Unfortunately I put up with it because there's no options for these things for our bikes and they seem like a small machine shop that's just busting out parts. At least they make them.

ROB654
June 2nd, 2015, 07:48 AM
I've been waiting since the first week in May for mine.

Somchai
June 2nd, 2015, 07:56 AM
Hey man I agree with you on the customer service part. Unfortunately I put up with it because there's no options for these things for our bikes and they seem like a small machine shop that's just busting out parts. At least they make them.

Tom you're right.
But do you know how this normally should be:
"Thank you customer for your order, but since we are a small company we would like to ask for your patience since delivery will take some time. Thank you."
And everything is ok :D

gantt
June 2nd, 2015, 10:11 AM
yes!!!!!^^^^^^^

BlownWideOpen
June 8th, 2015, 10:00 AM
My money was just refunded. Poor business, and practices. I will not be purchasing from them ever again.