View Full Version : Ninjette.org Friends

Snake
July 6th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Since joining Ninjette. org I have had the pleasure of meeting many people that are on my friens list and I truely consider them as friends. One person in particular I consider a friend for life..
I wonder if the rest of you have had the same experience from this forum?

tinng321
July 6th, 2009, 11:28 AM
What's a bff?

paterick4o8
July 6th, 2009, 11:53 AM
some may know it as meaning boyfriends forever.
but I've heard it means best friends forever

Snake
July 6th, 2009, 12:27 PM
LOL BFF = best friends forever.
It's what the new generation that texts all the time calls it.

noche_caliente
July 6th, 2009, 12:39 PM
I've met a few people locally who I would definitely consider folks to call in a crisis

komohana
July 6th, 2009, 12:49 PM
I wonder if the rest of you have had the same experience from this forum?

definately YES!

backinthesaddleagain
July 6th, 2009, 01:41 PM
like the paris hilton my new bbf tv show - no i have never watched it, yes i did see the simple life

OldGuy
July 6th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Without question there are many people on the forum that I would consider a friend even without having a face-to-face meeting. I hope I will be able share some time with many before I take my last ride.

Snake
July 6th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Without question there are many people on the forum that I would consider a friend even without having a face-to-face meeting. I hope I will be able share some time with many before I take my last ride.

My sentiments exactly. I have met a few of the folks here and would like to meet as many as I can.

kkim
July 6th, 2009, 06:21 PM
I feel close to many on the forum without ever meeting them in person. There is something about the written word that clearly can express the person's inner side through their words. Though many on forums don't get that, the ones that do are truly the ones who's character will show through in the end.

To that, I feel this is what makes this forum special... the closeness of the membership that no other forum has, even if we have never met. Makes it even sweeter when we do meet. I look forward to meeting many of my old friends in the future. :cheers:

BlueRaven
July 6th, 2009, 06:47 PM
to think all i was looking for was some advice on lowering kits and what i found is priceless

:grouphug:

Snake
August 28th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Bump

Since becoming a member have you found some new friends here?

dubojr1
August 28th, 2010, 11:35 AM
I agree. It's amazing how close you can feel to people you have never met. For example, I have never met Paul from SHINTO or even chatted with him for that matter yet I felt inclined to help develope SHINTO USA by assisting people who had some issues with their orders and rescently developed the SHINTO E-catalog to help others with their orders for him.

I really enjoy the connection I feel with the people of ninjette.org!

ninjabrewer
August 28th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Yes I have esp while I was in socal. There are so many members on here from the socal area that I was able to meet a few and ride many places that I would not have known about had I not meet them and heard about the rides on here. I look forward to meeting others from here in the future before my last ride. (Thanks OldGuy, I like that phrase)

nb

Apex
August 28th, 2010, 12:52 PM
None, screw you all!! :mad:

hahaha :lol: I haven't had the pleasure of meeting anyone off the board yet. One day I will! Not sure when, but one day...

bdavison
August 28th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Met a couple people off ninjette.org
Aaron, and I now go riding all the time.

Now if I could just meet a nice single 25-33 year old hottie on here.

noche_caliente
August 28th, 2010, 06:17 PM
I still love this place :) Sunny even hand-made a baby blanket for my new little girl - WONDERFUL people here!

Rosie
August 28th, 2010, 06:24 PM
This forum is definitely full of wonderful people, that's the one and only reason I keep posting on it! I do hope to meet someone in person some day! :)

Sailariel
August 29th, 2010, 08:11 AM
A really great group of people. Only met one person on the forum. Really nice guy with a red Ninja.

BlueRaven
August 30th, 2010, 06:43 PM
I made a couple of really good friends some that i had the pleasure to meet and some that im looking forward to meet soon.

Blackwidow
August 31st, 2010, 09:26 AM
well i haven't met anyone yet...but the ones i've spoken to on here i'd love to meet one day.

Blackwidow
August 31st, 2010, 09:27 AM
This forum is definitely full of wonderful people, that's the one and only reason I keep posting on it! I do hope to meet someone in person some day! :)

when i'm comfortable enough riding on the freeway, i'm heading down to San Diego, hopefully we can ride together :)

Cab305
August 31st, 2010, 09:44 AM
I would love to have a beer with every single member here.

ally99
August 31st, 2010, 10:51 AM
Me too! We should meet up somewhere one day and have a ninjette.org ride and end with a big party! :-)

jcgirl
August 31st, 2010, 11:03 AM
The great people on this forum are the reason I keep hanging out here. Even after some one killed my little ninjette. I still miss that bike :( but I love all you guys.

Big_Guy
September 3rd, 2010, 06:49 PM
although i am a new member (about a week old) i really do plan on meeting anybody here. will definitely look into bike meets and such on this forum once i get my bike!

I hope ill get to know all of you fine people, and likewise for you guys to get to know me! :happy100:

Rosie
September 5th, 2010, 07:20 PM
when i'm comfortable enough riding on the freeway, i'm heading down to San Diego, hopefully we can ride together :)

Or we can meet half way :thumbup:

Sailariel
September 6th, 2010, 06:22 PM
I made a couple of really good friends some that i had the pleasure to meet and some that im looking forward to meet soon.

Not a problem, I speak French and German.

mrlmd
September 15th, 2010, 01:56 PM
We need to get a map up to see who's in the local area, and look people up (and maybe get put up or taken out for a meal or helped with a problem) when we travel to other areas.

possumapproved
September 15th, 2010, 02:11 PM
I would love to meet people here, noone gives off the skeevy vibe!! I don't have anyone to ride with and do to my job I pack up and ship off every 6 months or so.. makes it hard to make friends to go riding with

Snake
September 15th, 2010, 02:39 PM
We need to get a map up to see who's in the local area, and look people up (and maybe get put up or taken out for a meal or helped with a problem) when we travel to other areas.

+1 Unfortunately the Ninjette.org map is down right now.

Alex
September 15th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Yup - the map data is still up (within that KML file), so anyone who got their info in before platial bit the dust can continue to be seen by others. In the meantime you can also search the member list by zipcode. With a couple thousand members, it's more and more likely to have people start popping up in your own (or certainly nearby) zipcodes.