View Full Version : With the amount of views.

Houkan
July 6th, 2009, 10:27 PM
I'm sure you've guys seen this and if you haven't, you should. Allllll 3 of them.

YersIyzsOpc

kkim
July 6th, 2009, 10:50 PM
can't say I've seen that before. I can say I was sorry to watch even that one. why would I want to watch anymore of that crap?

can I have that minute of my life back? ( I couldn't even watch all of the first):D

Houkan
July 6th, 2009, 10:51 PM
can't say I've seen that before. I can say I was sorry to watch even that one. why would I want to watch anymore of that crap?

can I have that minute of my life back? ( I couldn't even watch all of the first):D

must be too old :baby:

kkim
July 6th, 2009, 10:53 PM
nope nothing to do with age... I just appreciate watching things that are positive, not crap.

Houkan
July 6th, 2009, 10:54 PM
:<

almost40
July 6th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Damn that kid need a sedative. lol Well at least he didnt destroy anything. GET IT OUT DUDE you will feel better.

Houkan
July 6th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Damn that kid need a sedative. lol Well at least he didnt destroy anything. GET IT OUT DUDE you will feel better.

part 3 involves a bat and his sweet 16 b-day present :eek:

almost40
July 6th, 2009, 11:07 PM
I only watched the first one. I didnt find it entertaining enough to search for the other two. Id probably watch them If they were posted but Im not going out of my way.

CANTFUNCTION
July 6th, 2009, 11:29 PM

:whathesaid:

Jerry
July 7th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Though not too bad a job, at acting like a totally spoiled brat.