View Full Version : Going Camping with the Family!

ScorpionNinja
July 9th, 2009, 06:23 AM
Hello, good morning! (yawn)

Im gonna be leaving in 2 hrs to go met up at my aunts house and the rest of my family. Then we taking off up I-53, up to Caseville, Port Austin area. Round trip should be somewhere around 500 miles. Im Excited, as this will be the longest Trip (ride) on my Bike ive yet to take! (only been riding for 2 months, seems like 1-2 years) :D

My uncle asked if ill need to stop for gas on the way up, and once more on the way down. He was shocked when i told him "Nope".
*The week b4 Matt and i went for our lil ride lastweekend, i did a solo trip of 280.2 miles on 3.76 gals! Thats 74.49 MPG!!!! :eek:
So after tellin my uncle this, ill only need like $20 bucks for travelling 500 miles :thumbup:

When i get back ill post a update and PICs once i get my aunts and uncles to email them,etc!

This will be a Nice Test for the newly put in Rotella T 5w40 Synthetic i put in last week. Also my DIY: Red Rim Stripes Look PIMP! :D

see yaz later!

Snake
July 9th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Yea I love the gas mileage on these bikes. Have a fun and safe trip.

BlueRaven
July 9th, 2009, 06:27 AM
Have fun and ride safe!

BlueTyke
July 9th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Keep us posted! Good luck!

BlueRaven
July 9th, 2009, 07:24 AM
don't forgot lots of pics

Snake
July 9th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Oh and don't forget the mosquito repelent. I hear they are bad this year.

rage42
July 9th, 2009, 09:41 AM
oh noez...Scorp doesnt have a digital camera. If I thought about it I would've lent him mine, but I'm sure he's well on his way by now.

Have a safe one Scorp.

BlueRaven
July 9th, 2009, 10:36 AM
almost all cell phones have cameras now

ScorpionNinja
July 12th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Well, i got back home afew hours ago. (took a Nap) Tomorrow ill over to my aunts with my Car to pick up the other stuff i had my uncle haul in his truck for me. My mom took Pics up north, me riding , etc... so when shes able to email them to me ill post them!

My family did a Typo, i was told its like 250 miles there, 250 miles back. 500 total. Pfft not even close. more like 110 there, 110 back! lol

NPs getting up there and getting home. all was great and fun. Good to see cousins,uncles,aunts that i dont get too as much as id like, but hey!

My mom is staying in michigan for almost the rest of july! so im gonna look to get a New Helmet this coming weekend, and take her for a Nice easy,cruise!

My cell phone is 5 yrs old and Doesnt have a Camera built in.

I tried to take a pic with my Bike on the beach with the sun going down, but the Park Rangers kept me from doing so! heh

BlueRaven
July 12th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Glad to hear your back in one piece!