View Full Version : Bikelitez no cut fender eliminator

AnarchoMoltov
July 9th, 2009, 05:37 PM
For sale BIKELITEZ "NO CUT" fender eliminator...I'll be honest, I got a ticket for improper display of registration while using this kit, (but I was riding with a group of 20 or more bikes on the X-pressway and the PIG was just looking for a reason fuk with us..)But anyways, this kit comes with a fiberglass undertail, LED turn signals, LED plate light, all nuts, bolts wahers, wire connectors, resistors, even the original instructions...Everything U need to hook this kit up...If u were to purchase this kit from bikelitez it would cost U $162 after shipping cost..I'm offering it to you for $90 SHIPPED!!!! I'll even throw in a BIKELITEZ key chain, a $39.99 value absolutely free, lol j/k but I'll give u a cheap ass bikelitez key chain.... $90 SHIPPED :thumbup:

sold

bikeboyben14
July 10th, 2009, 09:56 PM
what would you sell the plate bracket for? and its associated hardware or maybe even trade for a bikemoney fender elim?

AnarchoMoltov
July 10th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I already have a new fender elim...I'll trade for a black seat cowl, or black front fender.... Not looking to part out the kit....I have a, a-tech.org plate mount that mounts the license plate and accepts the stock turn signals I'd sell to you for $30....go to a-tech.org look at ninja 250 parts, look at the fender elim, the piece I'm selling is the little flap that hangs down from the undertail..

bikeboyben14
July 11th, 2009, 05:59 AM
ok let me see what i can do about returning my fiberglass undertail cuz i just bought the one form bike litez and never installed it. if i can return it ill buy the kit

AnarchoMoltov
July 11th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Sounds good....Tell them you have a 2007 ninja and you didn't know, play stupid..it might work...lol :D

bikeboyben14
July 11th, 2009, 01:42 PM
can i get a closer look into the plate bracket

AnarchoMoltov
July 11th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Basically each signal is 4 led lights in a diamond formation the plate light is 3 led lights....

AnarchoMoltov
July 11th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Click on the image for a larger view....How much did they charge you for just the undertail???

bikeboyben14
July 11th, 2009, 06:55 PM
70 shipped its a replacement for their standard kit that i idd have

AnarchoMoltov
July 11th, 2009, 06:59 PM
If u change your relay to a universal relay that can handle led lights, you wont have to hook up the resistors, the resistors can get as hot as the bulb...

AnarchoMoltov
July 15th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Bump

sold

capt_bugaloo
July 15th, 2009, 07:37 PM
I got a ticket for improper display of registration while using this kit, (but I was riding with a group of 20 or more bikes on the X-pressway and the PIG was just looking for a reason fuk with us..
This is just another reason why I don't ride in groups. Don't ride with a herd; ride your own ride.