View Full Version : Backroads of RI with CC Cowboy

backinthesaddleagain
July 9th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Left work early and met up with CC Cowboy. He took me on some back roads between my work and my house that I didn't know existed. Some I had seen before and didn't ride as I wouldn't think they would be worth riding but they definitely were. Besides the roads I discovered 2 things. 1 - CC can ride some tight lines through some narrow twisty roads, 2 - I need to practice tightening my turns as the roads were less forgiving than the wider, sweeping roads I normally ride.

Thanks man for a great afternoon of riding.

kkim
July 9th, 2009, 07:50 PM
lol... at least you did better than the last forum member to go riding w/ CC. The old guy can ride, eh? :D

backinthesaddleagain
July 9th, 2009, 08:01 PM
lol... at least you did better than the last forum member to go riding w/ CC. The old guy can ride, eh? :D

yeah he said the other member crashed. he can ride for sure - definitely different than following my cruiser buddies.

noche_caliente
July 9th, 2009, 09:02 PM
lucky! I'm glad it ended well and you had a good time!

Alex
July 9th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Which bike was CC riding?

backinthesaddleagain
July 10th, 2009, 06:24 AM
Which bike was CC riding?

he was up in RI so he borrowed an old (86/87) VFR 700.

backinthesaddleagain
July 10th, 2009, 06:25 AM
lucky! I'm glad it ended well and you had a good time!

good time for sure. his friend's son came along later on a new green s/e 250r.

tjkamper
July 10th, 2009, 07:15 AM
That sounds awsome. I wish I could meet up and go riding with some other forum members. If anyone is ever in Utah let me know.

BlueTyke
July 10th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Thats great!

backinthesaddleagain
July 10th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Like to meet more of you for sure. Everyone here is friendly and helpful. Great to find "new" roads as well.