View Full Version : Territorial Invasion

richierich781
July 11th, 2009, 07:21 PM
So I went to work today and when i got there i was making a turn towards my parking spot and suddenly i stopped. Wow! there's a scooter parked in my usual parking space. I was wondering to myself, why did this scooter park here and why he did not park in his usual spot? As i look where he usually parks, there is nothing there. He has seen me park my bike here for the last two months and the reason I park there is that so i can chain up my bike to the railings. Maybe he is using the railing to secure his scooter like i do? To my surprise he is not. I thought to myself, is he trying to invade into my territory in which i for surely marked by urinating all over it (no i really didnt) or is he just trying to start a fight with a ninja (i hope he isnt). As seen on the picture, i made the best of it and parked it next to railing (that is where my employee parks his n250). When my employee walked in he told me he did the same thing when he turned in to park his bike. Why the heck is my bike parked in his spot? Then he saw the scooter. He walked in whining to me, saying he had to park his bike @ a different spot since i took his spot. He was more rilled up than i was. :D. BTW. cool vespa. Thanks for reading my ramblings.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j263/richierich781/utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjYtMjAwOTA3MTEtMTAwM.jpg

zartan
July 11th, 2009, 07:34 PM
maybe it is fate and your ninja is supposed to mate with the vespa and make a scootette??

I get funny about my parking too. Tons of space and my co - workers park right next to me. nutty!!!

komohana
July 11th, 2009, 07:40 PM
see how chaos is so easily conjured up and spread upon the wind as if it were dust spreading unto everyone...everywhere!!? :eyebrows:

:p

addy126
July 11th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Now that is just too cute... it was a wonderful thought provoking story with pics.... good job Rich... loved it. :thumbup:

Bsmith
July 11th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Where I work at, the riders can park in a large triangle that is beside the old dock. that no one was supposed to park in. I got permission for us to park there. There was a guy that USED to work there. He had a Honda Civic, and would always park across the line. To the point that we could only get three bikes in there instead of the 5 or 6. I started parking with my back tire about 6 inches away from his door. I'd then log into the video surveillance system and watch him as he left to see if he touched my bike. He never did, he once crawled across to the driver's side from the passenger side. he never figured out that if he didn't park stupidly he wouldn't have that problem. They fired him.

miks
July 11th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Push it over, deflate the tyres and put something on the seat then run away giggling like a little girl.

Just kidding

AnarchoMoltov
July 11th, 2009, 11:39 PM
I thought to myself, is he trying to invade into my territory in which i for surely marked by urinating all over it

lmfao....:D

richierich781
July 11th, 2009, 11:59 PM
maybe it is fate and your ninja is supposed to mate with the vespa and make a scootette??

I get funny about my parking too. Tons of space and my co - workers park right next to me. nutty!!!

see how the vespa was eyeballing my ninja (they need to get a room):D. how uuuuuuuu doin, u sexy blue thang!;):eyebrows::hug::kiss: i just got a weird viusual from this, ninja front with a vespa rear or a vespa fron with a ninja rear, lol.

AnarchoMoltov
July 12th, 2009, 12:52 AM
If your going to go through all the trouble to lock you bike to the railing, why are you using that shoe lace to lock it up with?? lol, it looks like I can cut that thing with a pair of scissors....

richierich781
July 12th, 2009, 01:14 AM
If your going to go through all the trouble to lock you bike to the railing, why are you using that shoe lace to lock it up with?? lol, it looks like I can cut that thing with a pair of scissors....

i'm sure u can :D. It is there for a deterrent and a reminder. Try using those scissors to cut through the xena disc lock with an alarm hooked up to the end of that shoe lace via the front disc and the 7 ft. 14mm onguard chain and lock wrapped around the rear tire and through a couple of railings and tell me how that goes :D. I know it is a little overkill but its better safe than sorry.

rockNroll
July 12th, 2009, 06:52 AM
I say you and your employee wait outside for the culprit, then hold him down and make him watch as your bike has it's way with the little scoot :eyebrows:

TrueFaith
July 12th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Good luck with this guy. He obviously doesn't "get it" or he would have bought a real motorcycle instead of that sissy toy. Does he wear full leathers to work too?

zartan
July 12th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Vespas are bitchen!! they would make beautiful children together!!!

tjkamper
July 12th, 2009, 12:24 PM
I would move his scooter over ever so slightly and then squeeze the ninja in where you usually part. That would get the idea across.

Sailariel
July 12th, 2009, 12:35 PM
The VA Hospital in Togus Maine has two pretty large areas designated as Motorcycles Only. On any given day, there are 30+ bikes in these two very conveniently located spots. I sent the director a letter commending him for his pro-active style of administration.

komohana
July 12th, 2009, 03:54 PM
i got it!
get a pic of a scooter with a circle and a red line through it and plant it on the ground there!
subtle but to the point yes!?

;)

capt_bugaloo
July 12th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Or just go to work earlier. The scooter rider can hardly complain if you get there first.

ninjabrewer
July 13th, 2009, 07:51 AM
I say you and your employee wait outside for the culprit, then hold him down and make him watch as your bike has it's way with the little scoot :eyebrows:

:rotflmao: ROFLMNAO

CC Cowboy
July 13th, 2009, 03:02 PM
So I went to work today and when i got there i was making a turn towards my parking spot and suddenly i stopped. Wow! there's a scooter parked in my usual parking space. I was wondering to myself, why did this scooter park here and why he did not park in his usual spot? As i look where he usually parks, there is nothing there. He has seen me park my bike here for the last two months and the reason I park there is that so i can chain up my bike to the railings. Maybe he is using the railing to secure his scooter like i do? To my surprise he is not. I thought to myself, is he trying to invade into my territory in which i for surely marked by urinating all over it (no i really didnt) or is he just trying to start a fight with a ninja (i hope he isnt). As seen on the picture, i made the best of it and parked it next to railing (that is where my employee parks his n250). When my employee walked in he told me he did the same thing when he turned in to park his bike. Why the heck is my bike parked in his spot? Then he saw the scooter. He walked in whining to me, saying he had to park his bike @ a different spot since i took his spot. He was more rilled up than i was. :D. BTW. cool vespa. Thanks for reading my ramblings.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j263/richierich781/utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjYtMjAwOTA3MTEtMTAwM.jpg

Hey stupid, have you met the girl with the Vespa yet? She has parked in your spot (so you will talk to her) for a while now. She won't wait forever!

richierich781
July 13th, 2009, 04:16 PM
I'd be stupid like u said if I'd didn't talk to her but in this case the vespa owner is a dude. He can wait as long as he wants plus I don't bat for the other team and I'm happily married.
Posted via Mobile Device

CC Cowboy
July 13th, 2009, 04:47 PM
OK, OK! It isn't a girl. I still think he's playing HARD to get. Thank god you don't "bat for the other team" things could get sticky.