View Full Version : Do i have a problem?

NoobNinja
July 12th, 2009, 01:31 PM
I dont know if this is a prominant male site or if the numbers are even but ladies put in your feedback too:

i like thick girls. not beyonce or jennifer lopez thick. i like them thick. a big girl if you would but not out of shape cant tie theie own shoes fat. they are still pretty but they have extra love on them. dont get me wrong i like them in shape and toned with a set of thighs on them also but for some reason the ones with meat on them get me. i dont know if its the confidence they carry being alittle heavier or the way they fill out those clothes but for some reason i feel strange about it. call me a chubby chaser if you will but does anyone else slightly feel the same way or am i the only one.

m

BlueRaven
July 12th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Of course not. It's totally naturally for men to love women in the plus sizes. It's a new thing since the 80's that thin is beatiful but it ain't true. I like to look at women that are athletic, toned with some fat on them but skin and bones skinny doesn't do a thing for the guys and gals i know. Someone use to say i would look better with more meat on my bones but the reason i lost 25 lbs was for health reasons. I feel a lot better at a size 6 than when i was a size 10.

We need more men like you.

Rayme
July 12th, 2009, 03:25 PM
more power to you.

I like a whole range of body type..I can't set my sight on only one..too many beautiful woman out there, lol !

komohana
July 12th, 2009, 03:32 PM
it must be hard being a woman!
i mean, bombarded with ads of slender models think'n it's this way or no way...
i'm glad to see a turn-around in thinking. and when it comes down to it, it's your world, we're just living in it...ya know? what you like, you like, and i like that you are able to express what you like.

but...dont know many ladies who'd want a man with a dick-do
...you know...when yer stomach sticks out more than your dick do?!? :confused20:

Rayme
July 12th, 2009, 03:37 PM
it must be hard being a woman!
i mean, bombarded with ads of slender models think'n it's this way or no way...
i'm glad to see a turn-around in thinking. and when it comes down to it, it's your world, we're just living in it...ya know? what you like, you like, and i like that you are able to express what you like.

...you know...when yer stomach sticks out more than your dick do?!? :confused20:

It is hard being a woman. I'm not one, but it's freakin ruinin parts of my relationship because my GF's doesn't like her body (and by a male point of view, there's isnt anything to pick on really). Just makes me boil inside to the point that I just want to leave her at times, it's so bad theres no reasonning behind it, she's just sick in the head! ..:mad:.. sorry to hijack.

komohana
July 12th, 2009, 03:41 PM
It is hard being a woman. I'm not one, but it's freakin ruinin parts of my relationship because my GF's doesn't like her body (and by a male point of view, there's isnt anything to pick on really). Just makes me boil inside to the point that I just want to leave her at times, it's so bad theres no reasonning behind it, she's just sick in the head! ..:mad:.. sorry to hijack.

maybe deeper esteem issues there she picked up from the past ya know?
if ya love her...be patient and understanding...reassuring and keep your sanity.

BlueRaven
July 12th, 2009, 03:43 PM

You just have to find better ways to do the dirty but the size of the dicky doesn't change with weight gain ;)

NoobNinja
July 12th, 2009, 04:01 PM
glad to see someone actually responded and women at that. i mean dont get me wrong like i said i like fit women but the larger ladies need love too ya know. i see ones all the time that i'm like "damn she looks good" a friend will look at me like im nuts but i dont care. most of my friends all like the olsen twin look alikes. skinny little crack whores. a woman doesnt have to be petite and in shape to be beautiful. there are some gorgeous bigger ones.

noche_caliente
July 12th, 2009, 05:00 PM
whatever makes you happiest! there's a new reality show on Fox that's about to start, basically the bachelor for big girls - I'm sure you'll enjoy it ;)

Snake
July 12th, 2009, 05:55 PM
+1 for ya buddy. I don't judge a woman by her hight, body type, wieght or any other physical feature. I try to look deeper. I look into her soul for a good person that you can relate to.
So I say go for it dude.

CC Cowboy
July 13th, 2009, 03:11 PM
I dont know if this is a prominant male site or if the numbers are even but ladies put in your feedback too:

i like thick girls. not beyonce or jennifer lopez thick. i like them thick. a big girl if you would but not out of shape cant tie theie own shoes fat. they are still pretty but they have extra love on them. dont get me wrong i like them in shape and toned with a set of thighs on them also but for some reason the ones with meat on them get me. i dont know if its the confidence they carry being alittle heavier or the way they fill out those clothes but for some reason i feel strange about it. call me a chubby chaser if you will but does anyone else slightly feel the same way or am i the only one.

m

Mark, who are you kidding? You live in York, PA. All the women (not 100% but close) in that area are farm raised German stock. You have no choice but to love thick women.

Wait a second, did you mean "thick". How dare you call the ladies in your area as thick ( we know thick means lack of intelligence). You better beware, we are giving out your number.

You will either be bludgened by those thick women, or thrown down and steamrolled by that other kind of thick women. You're on your own buddy. Good luck and stop complaining.

Strider
July 18th, 2009, 09:43 PM
I see beauty in all women.

But I married a plus size girl 10 years younger than me ... and I've never regretted it ;)

zartan
July 19th, 2009, 12:07 AM
v3YvvFbsj94

as it says... no wonder our perception of beauty is distorted....:(

CC Cowboy
July 19th, 2009, 04:00 AM
I see beauty in all women.

But I married a plus size girl 10 years younger than me ... and I've never regretted it ;)

Is she standing right behind you?

From the immotal words of Peter Wolf, "First I look at the purse".

noche_caliente
July 28th, 2009, 06:04 PM
that FOX show is on right now ;)

Strider
July 28th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Is she standing right behind you?

LOL , nope ... but she was in the same room when I posted that ;)