View Full Version : Goin' to HELL .......

ScorpionNinja
July 20th, 2009, 03:50 PM
MICHIGAN of course! :eek:

Check out michigan:detroit-metro riders!

ScorpionNinja
July 26th, 2009, 05:32 AM
Well im home from work and gettin rdy. Met us at national coney island on 11mile/gratiot @ 10:00am! Then were stopping at 12 OAKS MALL in NOVI to met with rage, then back enroute to HELL mi. :D:eek::thumbup:

djbeer
July 27th, 2009, 05:50 AM
I had a great time riding with Rage42,ScorpionNinja and Sugarbear to Hell. The food was great at the Dam Site Inn. It rain a little while we were riding but the group kept together. We all did real well keeping together for never riding together before.

ScorpionNinja
July 27th, 2009, 02:48 PM
hey dave... did you wash your dirty bike yet? :)

yea i had alotta fun. we all need to ride more often, met at bike nights,etc!
Id love to take a trip to traverse city, now i cant just take off whole weekends from my work, but if we left Early on a SAT morning... (i have that SUN off) after work we met up and maybe eat at a rams horn or sumin around 9am. then go ride out for 5hrs. spend the day up there, spend the night somewhere, then hang out Sun morn.afternoon alil more, b4 leaving for home 3pm ish! that would be the ideal setting for me. i know you and SB have it easy on weekends :)

ttyl

ScorpionNinja
July 28th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Hmmm well the 4 of us, rage/sugar/dave/me ...
Went to HELL...and BACK!

SB/dave/me met up at i-696/gratiot round' 10am. left down i-696 to i-96, dave & SB both have GPS's. So dave lead and took us on some detours, we got to 12 oaks mall... i called Rage, but he was alil lost. So we met up with him afew miles down the road. Then the 4 of us rode to HELL. Stopped at the DAMN SITE INN (a small bar/pub) sat and had some lunch, talked and got to know eachother alil more. walked down the road 300' to afew local lil stores. i bought a Hell, Michigan SHOT Glass and Hell Michigan Beer Can Holder thingy. I wanted a t-shirt (they had some pretty cool ones) but didnt bring much Money with me. heh. We stopped and took afew Pics. i still dont have a digital camera (been looking to get one very soon), so SB and rage took afew.

(hint hint you 2 post them up here for the others here to see)

we got back to our bikes, geared up... as it started to sprinkle... then headed off with dave leading the way home. We took a longer route, to avoid the damn orange barrels along 96/696, we got to US 10 (i think) and waved bye to Rage (he broke off for home), then SB/dave/me rode on. We finally got back to i-94 and got off the highway, then as we got to national coney island ( that mornings meeting spot) i started to pull into it, but dave kept going forward... so i followed. we rode for a bit and ended up going to SBs house and hanging out for 2-3 hrs. Talked about the trip, plan on doing more trips together, and they invited me and rage to come join them in the future on their BMW clubs trips. We all got home safe and sound. :thumbup:

I think i logged a total of 212 miles SUN. once i got home!

man my BUTT was SORE! and to think i wanna take a Trip up to Traverse City, Mi. soon!!! :D

Upgrades: ill need to get a more comfy seat, and a DB windscreen (easier highway riding), and those SW-tech mirror X-tenders! :thumbup:

sugarbear
July 28th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Hey, Dave.
It was a great ride to Hell and back on Sunday. We found some nice twisties along the way and went thru a little rain, but it was a blast. You guys rock!!!
I did put some pics on my profile from the ride. And the one attached here is Dave "ScorpionNinja", me "Sugarbear", and Matt "Rage42" in Hell outside the Damn Site Inn.

djbeer
July 29th, 2009, 05:56 AM
ScorpionNinja says,
I think i logged a total of 212 miles SUN. once i got home!

man my BUTT was SORE! and to think i wanna take a Trip up to Traverse City, Mi. soon!!!

The next day I put 348 miles on my bike going to grand rapids. My butt was starting to get sore. You just have to ride more to toughen the butt. My bike is not a long distance bike either.

Snake
July 29th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Great pics. It sounds like everyone had fun.

rage42
July 29th, 2009, 09:27 AM
It was a good ride. I added a couple pics to my album. I would google map the route for kicks, but djbeer/Dave led the charge, and I don't know what roads we took.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2032

ScorpionNinjas Head
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2030

Our Bikes. Back left Red Ninja (ScoprionNinja) back right bmw cruiser (sugarbear) Front left BMW sportsbike (djbeer) Front right Blue Ninja (Rage42)
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2031

Sugarbear took her cruiser out to hell...but here is her ninja next to mine a couple weeks ago
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2027