View Full Version : Two Brothers CF Exhaust for 2008+ EX250

SpyderGirl
July 21st, 2009, 10:45 AM
I have a Two Brothers CF SLIP-ON exhaust for a 2008+ Ninja EX250. This exhaust has some scuff marks from a low-speed (I was stopped) drop. The insurance is replacing the exhaust even though the damage is very minimal. There are no dents in the exhaust and it still sounds great!! Only 550 miles on the exhaust. It will include all parts and pieces and the original box. Installation is very simple and easy. This retails brand new for $500. I'm looking for $250 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Here's a great chance to own a nice exhaust that is practically brand new for a fraction of the cost. I am flexible on the price of course, within reason. I figure it'll cost me at least $25 - $30 to ship. I'll even be more generous on the price if you can pick it up in person... like $200 cash.

Let me know if you are interested. It will be available to be purchased by the first of the month.

Happy Riding!!!!!

Hokie11
July 21st, 2009, 01:13 PM
pics?

SpyderGirl
July 21st, 2009, 01:20 PM
pics?

None with me here at work, but I'll try to snap some tonight and get them posted up before I go to school. Like I said, the damage is very minimal. The riveted plate that has the Two Brothers logo on it is missing, there is a scratch on the chrome metal band that goes around the tip part and some little scratches on the nut looking thing on the part where it slips onto the pipe. The can itself has no dents or cracks in the fiberglass.

I am very flexible on the price, it's definitely worth still a fair amount so it's not worth trashing. I wasn't going to even bother replacing it but after some crap with the insurance company and the lien holder this is the only way I'll be able to recover some money in the claim for the work I did myself (long story).

Look for some detailed pictures tonight or tomorrow.

SpyderGirl
July 21st, 2009, 04:46 PM
Okay, so there are some surface scratches on the CF and on the metal band near the tip. The Two Bros decal plate is missing and only the rivets remain. There is also a scratch on the nut looking thing on the part where it slips into the pipe. No dents.

Hokie11
July 21st, 2009, 06:03 PM
damn that is a great price for a full system... i was saving up for a full areap, but now i gotta convince the fiancee if i can get this now lol

*edit*

is this slipon or full? i know you said it retails over 500, which i just saw that msrp for slipon is 499, but most sites i see it for ~370... thought you were referring to full system at first bc i know those run about 580+, so now im not sure

paterick4o8
July 21st, 2009, 08:00 PM
Vinh I think it's just a slip..

http://www.twobros.com/cgi-bin/shopper?search=action&sku=005-20801&searchstart=0&template=Templates/TBRSearchResult-Simple-Kaw-Ninja250R-FULL-08.html

vs.

http://www.twobros.com/cgi-bin/shopper?search=action&sku=005-20804&searchstart=0&template=Templates/TBRSearchResult-Simple-Kaw-Ninja250R-SO-08.html

SpyderGirl
July 21st, 2009, 10:05 PM
It's just the slip-on. Sorry. It's still a great price if I may say so myself. I'd buy it. I think I paid like $500 and some change from my dealer when I bought the bike. It has 550 miles on the can.

SpyderGirl
July 24th, 2009, 12:32 PM
I lowered my asking price to $250 shipped or $200 local.

green.saki
July 28th, 2009, 01:26 AM
Hi Katlyn, I might be interested in this. Was it from that drop you had before the Ninjette Ride in Livermore a couple months back? Anyways, I'm local and quite possibly would want to check it out this coming weekend. Let me know. :)

SpyderGirl
July 28th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Hi Katlyn, I might be interested in this. Was it from that drop you had before the Ninjette Ride in Livermore a couple months back? Anyways, I'm local and quite possibly would want to check it out this coming weekend. Let me know. :)

Yes, it was from that drop back in May. I do have someone else who said he was interested as well. I will have to wait until the exhaust comes off and is replaced and give him a chance to claim it before I can offer it to you. I'll let you know if the deal falls through and it's still available.

BTW, I still want to do that ride!