View Full Version : Area p & icon stealth hooligan mesh

AnarchoMoltov
July 23rd, 2009, 11:25 PM
I have a full AREA P carbon fiber exhaust for sale...I just bought it last month, I'm asking $375 plus shipping, its the standard size, its LOUD!!!!
I also have a Icon stealth hooligan mesh jacket for sale, worn 3 times, its a LARGE, it has a zip out thermal liner, CE protection in the shoulders, back, elbows and forearm...Its great for hot weather and cool I'd say into the upper 50's, unfortunately Chicago has been pretty cool this summer so far, and it fits a little big on me (im 5'11 155-160 lbs) i'm between a M and L, and have a hard time finding the right fit...I'm asking $100 shipped......Reason for sale of exhaust is, I have a new bike....

AnarchoMoltov
July 25th, 2009, 05:59 PM
BUMP

NOBODY wants an AREA P Exhaust??????????????????????? make me a offer, if in the Chicago area I can deliver, within a reasonable distance.....

noche_caliente
July 26th, 2009, 09:29 AM
If it were a quiet core, I'd be all over it! If you can find someone to trade you for quiet, then I'll take it.

ztrack157
July 26th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Good luck with the sale. You may want to get a picture of the exhaust with the AP sticker. Now that there is a knock off version (which looks exactly the same and is cheaper than your sale price) people don't know which one they could be looking at. :thumbup:

AnarchoMoltov
July 26th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Good luck with the sale. You may want to get a picture of the exhaust with the AP sticker. Now that there is a knock off version (which looks exactly the same and is cheaper than your sale price) people don't know which one they could be looking at. :thumbup:

yeah I know, i'm gonna post pics with my invoice..Thanks..

ztrack157
July 26th, 2009, 10:46 AM
:thumbup:

AnarchoMoltov
July 26th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Heres pics of the exhaust off of the bike...I put an area p sticker on it so you know its legit, I also included a pic of my invoice, making it even more legit....Notice the invoice says it was shipped 6/19/09, that means it didnt get here for at least 5 days, so lets say I put it on my bike on 6/24/09..The exhaust came off and the bike was sold on 7/23/09..So exhaust was used about a month....:thumbup:
I have original installation directions also...it is very easy to install...

AnarchoMoltov
July 29th, 2009, 06:54 AM
BUMP

Exhaust still 4 sale

$360 shipped

shift_6
July 29th, 2009, 07:20 AM
where did the areap decal on the exhaust go? u just took it off?

AnarchoMoltov
July 29th, 2009, 07:22 AM
Its on there look at bottom of page..all it is is a sticker

Click on the pics to make them bigger

Hokie11
July 29th, 2009, 08:14 AM
nvm, woman = buzz kill.

gl with sale on a sexy clean exhaust

AnarchoMoltov
August 1st, 2009, 11:31 AM
Bumpy mc bumperson

AnarchoMoltov
August 2nd, 2009, 09:46 PM
BUMP

Exhaust SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have the mesh

AnarchoMoltov
September 3rd, 2009, 03:29 PM
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Icon mesh with removeable thermal liner all ce protectors in elbows, sholders, back...practically brand new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$90 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!