View Full Version : Are there any 250's out there who are sponsored

ztrack157
July 26th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Just curious if there are any out there. I've been contemplating offering a few partials to the hardcore racers out there.:cool:

Broom
July 27th, 2009, 08:30 AM
yeah, there are various sponsors. we have class contingency sponsors (sponsor the class, not the rider... bridgestone, ebc, silkonlene, pitbull, etc), and some riders have individual sponsors. I'm officially sponsored (by contract) by bridgestone and south central race center, but there are a few other companies that i'd consider to be my sponsor that have helped me out a lot like WRW Racing.

have a look at my site to see our race schedule and results: Las Escobas (http://lasescobas.styletank.com)

ROADandTRACK
July 27th, 2009, 09:12 AM
We (Road & Track Suspension) sponsor several 250 riders and also pay contingency money in several classes of the CMRA. The two classes that the Ninja 250's can run in are Road and Track Suspension Formula 4 and E Superstock. Broom is winning in ESS currently.

noche_caliente
July 27th, 2009, 10:47 AM
I am pretty sure that RezaSS is sponsored as well - he's over on KF

ztrack157
July 27th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Broom definitely logs the most track time of anyone. Rezza SS is a stunter and in Sportisi neck of the woods.

Snake
July 27th, 2009, 12:23 PM
We (Road & Track Suspension) sponsor several 250 riders and also pay contingency money in several classes of the CMRA. The two classes that the Ninja 250's can run in are Road and Track Suspension Formula 4 and E Superstock. Broom is winning in ESS currently.

Congatulations on your wins Broom! :thumbup:

ROADandTRACK
July 27th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Broom definitely logs the most track time of anyone.

Pretty safe bet that I hold that record. I ride alot of the bikes I build and go to every Elite TD since I do suspension for them at the track.

ztrack157
July 27th, 2009, 06:07 PM
RT do you own and race a newer 250 because I was talking in that sense

RaceBikeRentals
July 27th, 2009, 08:17 PM
I'm at 3200 miles of track use on the 08. Broom, how many you got?

ROADandTRACK
July 28th, 2009, 10:02 AM
No we don't have a new one. We put the 08 forks and wheels on our old one because it is the one we won the CMRA #1 plate on and we wanted to see how to adapt w/ the new parts. The old one just beat all the new 250's at Hallett by 20 seconds in a 6 lap race, so we must be doing something right.:thumbup:

My post above this one came off kinda rude, but a customer came in and i just hit post instead of finishing it. Sorry about that Jon. I had a funny, but I can't remember what I was gonna say. :D

Broom
July 28th, 2009, 10:14 AM
yeah, Keith and Richard have me beat.

i'm at the track about every other weekend, but not always on the 250.